°COPYRIGHT°

It's important!

Copyright

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations, or persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Copyright©2022

by Kolawole Favour.

All rights reserved.

This is another book of @mofiyhin_
Check out my other books:
-Summer In Miami
-Father Of Mine
-Broken Proposal.
You won't regret clicking on these books.

Any errors or grammatical misspellings can be corrected respectfully. Thank you

   SHOOTING FATE🌠

What happens when a stylist meets a Photographer?

Tomide Olu-Davies loves everything and anything pictures whether it is to edit or take them. Shooting pictures have turned from a hobby to a career and as a new bee in the industry, he has to push his name forward. And after he makes it he wants to meet his mentor Remi Macaulay owner of the biggest television communication company in Africa, who started from nothing and became one of the biggest alongside Dangote and Otedola.

Diane Macaulay is a serious minded lady and when she wants something she pushes for it until she gets it. She's a born fashion stylist, whenever you call she's ready. As a new stylist from a rich family, she tries to do everything on her own without using her popular surname which can open a lot of doors for her.

Does she get what she wants when it comes to Tomide? Will Tomide ever meet his mentor now that he knows the daughter only if she discloses it?

Written: 2021/2022
Published: Monday, May 30th, 2022