°°CHAPTER TWELVE°°

TWELVE🌠

TIRED was an understatement for what Diane was feeling physical. She had made sure for the past three days, that she was around Tomide doing things she would never have done. She hated heights she got on paragliding twice on the same day, she hated wild animals but she saw them free not in a cage. She was terrified, every goddamn animal they saw in the safari park sacred the heck out of her but she acted cool so Tomide wouldn't have his way. She had guessed his plan, trying to discourage her from being around him but she was still at the beginning of her crush to let him go.

The next day they had woken up early to get on an air balloon, why she had done it there was no answer. Even though she enjoyed the back-to-back activities and fun adventures, from going on a wine field tour to getting on a quad bike, shark diving which also terrified her, going to the game reserve wildlife, zip lining and the helicopter tour just between the three days, her body was breaking out of from both too much stress and excitement. Since they got back from the do-it-yourself art class she stayed in her room, and didn't even bother to eat dinner which she was now feeling as she sneaked towards the elevator to get to the spa.

She could not wait for the masseuse to start the work on easing her stress, she deserved it and she was awarding herself for not backing down. She had been doing too much since the day she found Tony booking tickets. She had not even checked up on her family after just sending a short message on their family group chat that she was safe. Derin had called the night before but Diane did not want to get up and look for her phone.

She got into the elevator after rushing out of her room to avoid seeing Tomide. She got to the spa safe, changed and got on the bed then let the masseuse do her job. Diane fell asleep for a short while but it felt good like it was the first time she was getting enough good sleep and when the masseuse was done she got into the steaming room. She just sat in one of the private steaming rooms thinking of how she would be able to escape any activity with Tomide as she thought about her crush on him.

She had known it was a crush but she felt good hiding under the excuse of liking his work. He was short with her and did not feel inferior to her father's money, he was better than her exes and some idiot that might have thought asking if they could get her pregnant so they could share her fathers money. She had seen some kind of things she would not pray her enemy to see, just because of Macaulay's money. She had gone to his studio every time, ignoring her father's company because she wanted to see him, he was on her mind all the time. She really liked him and want to get to know him better but she had made it known so many times that she was a spoilt brat and he should flee far far away.

The steam was getting too hot or the thought of her and Tomide made everywhere hot, so she got up and left. She tied the white robe, and put her clothes into the tote bag she was given at the spa with some scented candles. She walked out of the Spa and Pool area of the hotel, walking around the ground floor of the hotel, which she noticed then how semi-packed the hotel was. She stopped by the reception took a glass of orange juice and as she was about to turn and head to the elevator the receptionist Lemo who had given her a list of adventures to do in Cape Town came out from God knows where.

"Good morning Ms Diane." He said in his South African accent.

"Morning Lemo."

"How are you feeling today?" He asked as he placed some keys from empty rooms in a cabinet.

"Good I guess. How are you?"

"Fine thank you." She nodded and looked ahead to see Tomide walking towards them, she immediately turned away and was about to walk away when Lemo called her back. "You have a package from a Mr Macaulay." She quickly dashed towards him when she heard her father's name before Tomide heard the name.