School Grounds

Warning!!: uh....weird Content.

. . . . . . .
Apartment. . .

Sam is watching Tv and Gus appeared "Why are you still here?" Gus ask, "are you blind or stupid?" She said and gus throw his bag at her. "The fuck is your problem!?" She groan and throw the bag at him

"did Honoka ask you something?" Gus said "I'll do it later" she said and watch tv again. "You lazy shit, get your ass out of here!" Gus ordered anbn nz   stop the fight again by pinching their ears "will you two just get along for once" she said "like hell we get along" Sam said looking at gus angerly and Amy pinch their ears even tighter.

"How about gus help you out dear." She ordered. "But..." She said in a sad voice "No buts or your not getting annnny fun tonight" she said and gus look at them weirdly.

"You guys have a weird bonding" He said and the two look at him then Amy spoke "Well her sex drive is up the roof" sam agree to that. "What the fuck Sam" gus said looking disgusted "what? Lust is my lastname, not to mention she wanted too" she said, looking proud to it.

"it's Lustho-" sam point a gun to him

"I'm sorry I can't hear that." She smirk and amy pinch their ears "what the fuck is that for?!" Gus shouted and sam kick his balls "don't you dare shouted at her" she said in anger then Amy sigh in frustration "Oh my God I made it worst"

Otonokizaka High. . . .

Honks P.O.V

Ah, Otonokizaka Girls Highschool. I have sooo many memories here, after school practice, my old classroom, the rooftop and most importantly the clubroom.

I went inside the school grounds, secretly and I manage to escape in one of the cctv cameras. There's no students here today since it's saturday, I walk through the school hallway. I bring a spray paint on me, I vandalized the school walls. I always wanna do that.

I saw the clubroom and went inside, I saw the photo. Ah, memories mind if I take that. I grab the photo and put it in my pocket while I was vandalizing, I went to the library not to read a stupid book just to ruin the place up.

Although I found a school year book, I found my class without my face in it though I found my name. I found a news paper and crop my face out. I stick it out with a bubblegum.

"There! Now I'm in the year book!" I said happily, I throw the year book and left. Next up! The head master's office. I break so many windows already. I open the door and I was suprise, Kotori was there.

"H-honoka" she stutter, she stumbled as she stand up in her sit. "W-what are you doing here?" She ask, I smile and held her hands "Kotori! Is soo nice to see you!!" I said happily though kotori let go of her hand. "W-what d-do you want f-from me" kotori ask, and click a button under her table.

"Well duh! Visiting the school!" I said and grab her both arms "how are you been!? How's life's going with Umi??" I ask, "w-well Life's good" she said "oh! Let's go to the mall with umi!-- although Umi is after me but let's have fun like the old days!" I said and she look sooo terrified. "What's the face?" I ask.

"Honoka, I-I don't have the t-time to hang out" she said and it make me piss though she's working hard recently. "Geez kotori! Have fun sometimes y'know!" I said and grab her hands again "oh! Let's invite muse! I'm sure they'll join us" I grab her phone and I unlock it.

Her password is always Umi's birthday. "There!" If they chat you back, let me now okay?" I smiled at her "o-okay.." she move backwards "great! Oh I can't wait! I miss you guys sooo much!" I said looking around the office.

"Anyways, I mess the school a little hope you don't mind" I turn around and kotori is holding a teazer gun. I laugh "what's this kotori?" I walk closer to her but she walk backwards "s-stop right there honoka" she stutter although her hands are shaking.

"Kotori just drop the teazer gun, you might hurt yourself" I said and she still holding the gun "Kotori, I'm being nice here." I said starting to get piss about it. "Your making me mad right now kotori, you don't want to see that again" I walk slowly and she start to tear up

"S-stay away from me honoka" she said until she meets the window. I grab a pocket knife on my pocket as I walk closer to her, I slide my knife into her soft cheeks "your cheeks are still soft as ever, too bad I'm giving you scars" i said and tremble in fear.

"If you put the teazer down, I'll back off" i whisper to her ear, though I grab her waist she startled on that. "Good thing Umi is not here" I snifted her scent on her neck "Umi will get mad to it, although you smell like flowers" kotori try to breath properly "you know, when we were little, I always think about you...naked" I said and the door slam.

"Kotori!" Umi shouted and pointed the gun at me "do you really ruin the moment umi" I pouted "Kotori are you alright?" Umi ask and kotori nod many times "Hello? I'm still here" I wave my hand and umi shot my leg "what the-- Umi what was that for!" I shouted in pain "your under arrest for destroying the school properly and assulting the chairwoman." Umi said coldly, I laugh "sorry about that, I can't stop laughing when your saying my crime." I throw a knife on Kotori's abdomen. Kotori fell down in pain

"Kotori!" Umi shouted and went to her while me laughing the heck out of me. Although I left the office, good thing I can still run. "Hang it there, I called Eli she's on her way" Umi said in concern. "What did she do to you?" Her voice change to anger one "l-let's j-just talk a-about it l-later" she said in pain.

Timeskipped, night time

Maki P.O.V

I went home from work, Nico is in her night shift today well I guess I'll be lonely in this house, Gosh I'm tired as heck I was about to open the light when I saw a figure sitting on my couch.

Oh fuck.

. . . . . . . . .

Tbc. . . .

Late, I know.