The Visit

. . . . .

[Night time]

Apartment. . . .

After the three finish eating there dinner they went to the livingroom to watch a movie? Strange for living in the apartment with two criminals and one college student. But oh well, there are a family after all. As they watch a movie someone came in, honoka look at the door and went back to the screen.

"Hey Gus, care to watch a movie with us?" Honoka ask while looking at the screen, the person who entered is called Guster Darren known as Gus. Gus is a hacker but also a criminal who also just got out of jail. Though Gus is not part of Honoka's gang it's more like a temporary member or I should say, a 'free loader' in there apartment. "Sometimes I don't get you guys at all" Gus said looking at them weirdly.

"It's movie night you dumb ass" Sam said while holding a popcorn, Gus rolled his eyes and sat down on the floor of the living room. "So, I heared your hiding place just got expose" He said. "Oh yeah, why did you bring that topic?" Honoka ask while eating a popcorn. "It's all over the news honoka, have you ever watch the news on tv?" Gus said and Honoka shook her shoulders.

"I hate watching news" Honoka said still looking at the screen, Gus sigh in frustration and spoke "What kind of boss are you?" Gus said. "The violent one" Sam answered and honoka nod to that. "Anyways I found a place for you guys to hang out" He said. "What is it?" Honoka ask.

"Not far from the old one though, but this one is better" Gus said and give honoka the paper. Her grin appeared "this is also not far from Otonokizaka High School" she said.

"So will you take it?" Gus ask and Honoka look at him "I'll take it then, after all I have a childhood friend I would like to visit" She said evily but she turn to a jolly again.

"Buuuuut I'll do it tomorrow, cause right now it's movie time!" She shouted cheerfully and Sam throw a pillow to her for being noisy. "Gus, will you mind to get some popcorn?" Amy ask politely. "Why sure, anything for you my lady" He said with a grin but Sam kick his face.

"She's my lady you scum" she said coldly "Oh shut up nerd face" he said and sam got piss honoka look at them and start chanting "ohhh fight! Fight! Fight!" Honoka said. Amy sigh and pinch there ears "this is not time for fighting you two, were in a middle of a movie here" she said and Gus walk away getting some popcorn while sam just sit there with mad look in her face.

Meanwhile. . . .

Maki P.O.V

"M-maki is that true?" Hanayo ask, I kept quiet. Why I get so guilty about that girl? She just manipulated me! And nothing more, I didn't like her at all! I love my wife, Nico more than anyone;More than myself. Honaka just messing head up! "I'll drive you guys home." I said as I stand up.

"Y-you don't have to answer my question maki. F-for sure she's mess up your mind or sort of" Hanayo said and I just ignore her, now I'm starting worry about Honoka's next move, what if Nico got involve to this? I went to my car and drive. Moments pass, we went silent.

Suddenly Rin spoke "Maki..." she saud and I look at the mirror "Yeah rin?" I answered, Rin look at me "I-I'm not taking sides here b-but is Honoka telling t-the t-t-truth?" Rin said I sigh and I saw the light turns red. I stop the car and put my head on the steering wheel

"I don't know...actually"I said hanayo look at me "wait so you..." she said not wanting to finish the sentence I look at her "Do you think so?" I ask and Hanayo look at Rin.

"I think it is Maki nya" Rin said and I sigh, this is not happening I need this to stop, "w-we'll help you maki if you want" Hanayo said, I sit up straight and sigh "okay, just whatever you do don't tell Nico about everything even everyone okay, it's only us and nothing more" I said and they agreed.

I better stop this before Nico finds out. We arrive at Hanayo and rin's hause, I saw kotori walking towards us "were you guys been? You guys make me worried" Kotori said in concern "It's a long story kotori, no need to worry" I said and drove off.

Alright, I have to clear my mind on this. I have a wife name, Nico Yazawa-Nishikino and I would never cheated on my wife with some kind of crinimal. Honoka just mess my mind up after all what happen the other night. I hope Honoka won't involve Nico to this.

[The Next day. . . .]

In the next day, I woke up beside nico. She sleep peacefully as I stroke her hair. I give her a kiss and she suddenly open her eyes "oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" I said and she smile and kiss me "greet first before saying your reason" She said, I chuckle "Morning Mrs. Nishikino" I said she laugh and hug me back to bed. "Where's that came from" she said looking at me "well your wife so..." I said with a grin.

She smile sweetly as she hug me "who are you and what happen to Maki?" Nico said with a smirk, I laugh and sit straight. "I'm the same as I always been Nico, let's go eat our breakfast shall we?" I said and nico grab my clothing, I look at her as she look down. "Nico what's wrong?" I ask did she knew already!? "U-um this is weird but, I want a baby" nico said and I was suprised on that "I-I mean let's adopt one!" Nico said with a blush.

I chuckle and look at her "anything for you nico" I said, nico look so happy that she talk about our first child look like. I think it's time for Nico to be a mother.

[New place]

Honks and her gang. . .

"What do you guys think?" Gus said "it's sooo hugee!" Honoka said cheerfully as she running around the place. "It's nice if you ask me" Amy looking around. "What she said, though it's too dusty in here" Sam also look around, "I'm glad you three like it, this will be your best hide out yet!" Gus said "alright! Gang this is gonna be our new Bar n Bar tell our dealers to come here instead" honoka said and gus nodded.

"Well I'll put you in charge while I'm gone" honoka said pointing at Sam "and where are you going?" She ask "to visit someone from school" honoka said and smile "oh and Sam, may I have a word with you?" Honoka ask and she walk closer to her.

"Do you remember the doctor who treat your wound the other night?" She ask "why you ask?" Sam said while arms crossed, honoka make a grin and Sam knows what it is. She chuckle and spoke  "what do you want me to do with her?" She ask, honoka laugh and tap her shoulder

"ruin her married life." She said and sam agreed " oh and one more thing" honoka said and suddenly she smirk evily "let's make her our hostage soon" she said and she turn back to jolly one. "Okie dokie, see you guys later!" Honoka said and run off.

By that she went to Otonokizaka High secretly and found Kotori in the Principal's office.

Tbc. . . . . .