The Threat

115 reads 😱

. . . . . .

After the tragic in Otonokizaka high, Eli and Nozomi are in the hospital. Eli woke up and now she's worrying about her best friend.

Eli is walking back and forth in the waiting area waiting her bestfriend "Eli calm down and you should be resting" Kotori said in concern

"How I be calm?, my bestfriend is in the O.R!" Eli said and Kotori back off "Eli you should calm down Nozomi is gonna be fine" Nico said

Maki look at Nico and Eli "Who ever did this, that person is dead to me" Eli said in anger, Maki pull Eli away "you do know the person who did this is here right." Maki said. "Sorry it's just...I'm scared alright." Eli said and Maki look at Honoka.

Honoka saw maki looking, she motion her mouth "she's next." Maki was shock and look at eli "what?" She ask "I-I think Honoka is targeting you" maki said and Eli look at Honoka. She smile and made a neck cut motion. Eli gulp "Fuck." She said in fear then the doctor came in "Are you the friends of the patient?" The doctor ask "Y-yes we are, how was she?" Eli ask.

"Your friend is stable for now, good thing she arrive just in time. If not she'll be dead" the doctor said " it's just a food poisoning right?" Eli ask in concern "I'm afriad not, it's some kind of chemical that damage her insides." The doctor said and they shock "C-chemical" maki said in shock "Indeed, your friend will be asleep for a couple of weeks or so" The doctor said and lead them to her

They enter the room and they saw Nozomi laying down in the hospital bed, Everyone went silent as her heart monitor beeping around the room. Eli sat beside her as she hold her hand wake up soon okay.... Eli thought, Nico went to her just to comfort her.

In the other hand, maki is looking at Honoka from behind, She saw her smiling at some point it gives her the shivers. "I hope she's gonna be okay soon..." Honoka said in a sad way then Eli got piss at some point and nico stop her cause this is not a time for that.

"Don't worry she's gonna wake up soon" Kotori said while rubbing Honoka's back "I'm sorry to ruin the mood but I'm kinda hungry nya" Rin said "well We've been here for a while now" Umi said and look at Honoka "Are you hungry Honoka?" She ask and honoka look at her "yeah!" Honoka said in a cheery way "don't forget, your still on a diet." Umi said and they went out the room.

"Go eat dinner Nico" maki said "what about you?" She ask "I'm not hungry." She said and nico nod and left. "How long did you know about Honoka" eli ask "ever since Nico warn me about her." She said, "why is doing this?" Eli ask. Maki thought for a moment "it's because we told you and nozomi about her." She said.

Suddenly someone send to maki and Eli. It's a video of Nico, standing in the edge of the hospital building. Maki run quickly to the top same goes to Eli.

Rooftop. . . . .

Maki P.O.V

"Nico don't!" I said and slam the door, but I didn't see her "Nico!" I shouted no response I check the bottom and sigh. She didn't jump but where is she? Suddenly we hear Nico on the door "Maki don't!" She shouted and she look at me "Maki!" She said and hug me "Don't you dare jump off the building!" Nico said "I would never nico." I said and eli spoke "how sweet but um, If nico thought that your about to jump and we thought that Nico will do that too..that means" eli said and we snap out "Honoka!" We shouted the same time and went to Nozomi's room.

Earlier. . . . .

"Hi Nozomi!" Honoka said "I hope you wake up soon..." She said while taking off the cap of her ballpen and grip it. "So that you can see me doing this" she said and raise the pen targeting to Nozomi's chest "H-honoka? What are you doing?" Hanayo ask in fear, she look at her "shhh...." honoka said while putting the pen in her lips. Hanayo look so scared right now that her hands start to shake "why not turn around and pretend you didn't see anything" she said in a creepy way.

Hanayo gulp and bring out her phone and call 911 "put that phone down Hanayo." She said and hanayo shook her head. Honoka laugh "you don't want what happens next don't you hanayo." she said and walk closer to hanayo just give her some stab wounds "I...warn...you~" she said and drop hanayo on the floor.

By that she dip her finger to hanayo's wound and write something on the wall
"That should do it" Honoka said and smile with a slight blood in her cheek. She was holding a pen and look at Nozomi "You get lucky." Honoka pout and look at hanayo who is breathing heavly "Aw, hard breathing?" She said and stab hanayo one more time and leave the pen.

She check her watch "I gotta run!" She saud and look at Nozomi and Hanayo one more time "Have a nice trip fellas" she said and left.

Moments later.

Maki P.O.V

We were running inside the hospital, many nurses and doctors look at us. As we arrive I open the door and I don't like what I saw "Hanayo!" I scream and went to her, she's bleeding "M...aki" she said, I remove my blazer and put it in her wound. She grab my clothes as I press it. "HELP! SOMEONE!" I shouted and some nurses show up.

They were shock and they called the security. "M-Maki....I-I.....do-n't wa...nna die." Hanayo said as tears falls down in her cheek "Your not gonna die, Hanayo. Just hold on okay" Eli said and the doctor came in. "She's losing blood!" The doctor said and put her in the hospital bed and they rush to the O.R.....

"G-g-g-guys...." Nico said and pointed at the wall... "oh my god...." Eli said in shock. I look at it and it gives me the chills.

 I look at it and it gives me the chills

Hallways. . . . . .

"Everyone MOVE!" The doctor said they run passing Umi,Kotori and Rin. She saw Hanayo cover with blood and as Hanayo's hand falls down in the hospital bed. "H-Hanayo...." Rin said and she's about to cry "she's gonna be fine Rin" Kotori said trying to confort her and Umi saw Maki and Nico. Maki hands was cover with blood "W-what happen!?" Umi ask in shock "We saw Hanayo laying done on the floor cover with....." Maki said and look at Rin who is freaking out right now. "I'll tell you later..." Maki said and went to the restroom just to wash her hands.

. . ... . . . . . . .

Tbc. . . . .

I know, I publish late...