Run away Criminal

I told yah I'll update here :) oh and Warning some mature content in it.
. . . . . . .

[Night time]

Apartment. . . . .

Honoka P.O.V

Where in the apartment and no cops followed us. Good thing I know a short cut here, I lay down on the couch and Amy still walking back and forth. "Don't worry she'll be here soon" I said calmly, she look at me "she got shot Honoka" she said and I stood up "So what? A bullet can't stop her anyway" I said and went to the kitchen cause I'm starving "but what if?" She said and I look at her, seesh where did she get this girl?

"Trust me she'll be fine and besides she promise you remember? don't be all worrisome and chill" I said and found bread in the counter. "You do know your bot allowed to eat bread right?" Amy said as she lean on the wall. I pout and put down the bread "Geez your like umi" I said and cross my arms.

Meanwhile. . . . .

Hospital. . . .

"Good thing is only minor injuries Eli" Maki said, Eli is in the hospital bed while maki is putting her leg and arm some bandages same goes to Umi. "Are you alright though?" Umi ask and maki nod. "I'm fine, you don't have to worry" she said and the two look at each other in concern and by that, the others arrive "Eli-chi!" Nozomi said and give Eli some hug and kisses.

"Look at you! Your being reckless again" Nozomi scolded Eli smile and grab her hand "I'm fine Nozomi, maki said it's just minor injuries" she said and nozomi just look at her and sigh "this is the last time I saw you like this okay?" She said Eli nod.

Kotori is there too, Hanayo and Rin as well, kotori didn't say a word to umi she just hug her "Kotori?" Umi saod in concern "it's honoka isn't it" she said and umi look at the others, she rub her back and sigh. "She got away" she said and kotori just hug her tight, Hanayo look at rin who is scared at the moment.

She grab her hand and smile at her. Time pass by maki and nico is in there hause, they haven't talk about what happen, Nico went inside the hause and Maki stop her.

[Mature Content]

Nico P.O.V

"Nico are you still thinking about what happen?" She ask, I didn't answer I can't just trust her after all that. "Nico please believe me, I don't have a affair" she said and grab my hand. I avoid it and walk away, I can sense maki looking at me in concern or whatsoever. I went to the kitchen and maki is behind me.

"You trust me right?" She ask and I sigh "I don't think so" I said she hug me and kiss my neck I didn't move though not a single moan too. "Nico I would never cheated on you" maki said begging me to stop being mad at her. "How should I trust you after all what happen?" I said looking at her I move a side but maki stop me. Kiss me deeply and went to neck giving me so many kisses.

She slowly removing my clothes and I'm starting to give in, she carry me up and went to the living room. I kiss her and she kiss me back. "Are you doing this just to make me forgive you?" I ask she strip herself down and look she look at me.

"Is it working?" she ask seductively. Damn she's hot, I shake my head and look at her. She smirk and kiss me as she play my pussy again and again through the Night.

The Next Day. . . . .

Sam P.O.V

Stop! Please!!
Sam I'm begging you don't kill me
Your gonna regret this you brat.