"Wanna go somewhere?" You utter lingering on each word a bit longer than usual. Your hands already grabbing his veiny hands, ready to get out of this ocean of people. A frown placing on Jungkook's expression as your feet dart the way towards your destination.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asks. His eyes darting back and forth in confusion but still holds your hand as his concerns say so.

"You'll see" You utter. The lack of anticipation fighting to let out a giggle after. The music softly embracing the empty hallway as your giggle follows in. Pushing the door open, you step in with a confused Jungkook. But as soon as you step in that room, you let go of his hand.

Jimin's room fills up both of your vision as Jungkook hesitates to get in. Not giving an inkling towards him, you mindlessly wander around the huge closet displaying all the clothes of Jimin.

"So you want me to be here? Y/n, I'm telling you're gonna regret this in your sober state." Jungkook blabbers. While you and your indecisive mind hunt for something comfy in the closet of Jimin's.

"Are you even listening to me?" Jungkook asks, frustrated. He could have left you here but something in him is refraining him to do that. He himself is unsure of it.

"Mhmm." You involuntarily reply as soon as your eyes spot a hoodie. Your hands already gripping the hem of your sequinned dress, ready to jump into the comfy one.

"And now you're undressing?"Jungkook asks in a horrified tone. His mind itself is unsure of how to react to this.

"Yeah. I wasn't feeling comfy in those." You speak casually, already feeling the comfort of the hoodie. The familiar citrusy scent of Jimin enveloping your skin. Your not-so-naive mind could catch up on what he was thinking. The provocation of teasing him is all your mind demands.

"So what you're thinking, huh?" You tease. The slouchy steps of yours present your playful behavior than the tired one. He lowers his gaze as you try to tiptoe to greet his doe eyes.

" So we're acting playful now?" He continues with a deep voice. " Do you know what you were inviting?" He speaks as he leans in.

His black vanilla scent along with those parted lips provokes you to smash your lips right there. His hot breath brushing against your face as well as his veiny hands on your cheeks. The tip of his nose softly greeting yours as you close your eyes. Your hands reaching for the collar of his dress shirt, already into the moment.

Ready to feel his lips against yours.

Ready to taste him for the first time.

But little did you know that it wasn't what he was intending to do.

The moment he backs away with a smug smile plastering on his devilishly handsome face, everything becomes clear to you. The huff of air leaving you proves all of your frustration.

That was just a tease.

Your plan backfired.

" So what you're intending, huh?" He asks in a playful manner. The same energy radiating that you showed earlier to him.

" You don't know me that well yet." You speak. Anger more than frustration lacing your voice as you stomp out of the room.

"Hey! Now, where are you going ?" Jungkook asks. A sigh of exasperation leaves his mouth while he observes your arrogant self.

"I won't take you with me anymore." You utter as he follows you with your speed. Recognizing that your mind triggers your legs to run.

"Yah! Stop." He lets out in frustration. The anger of yours evaporates in the atmosphere of faint music as a chuckle takes over cognizing his pathetic self.

"Catch me if you can." You provoke him more. Your shaky hand grabbing the knob of a random room, the moment you acknowledge him coming close towards you. The childish giggles take over the empty hallway as soon as he reaches just behind you.

Pushing the door open, you step in while the impact of the run makes you pant. The alcohol owns you as you slump over in the comfy duvets of the bed. While Jungkook feels kind of relieved that you postponed your playful self for a bit.

Until his gaze seizes on something.

A picture of a little boy.

That picture looks awfully familiar to him as well.

[Next update: Friday😉]