Chapter 37: Friends with Benefits

"How strange to dream of you even when I'm wide awake."

Y/n's P.O.V

Few days bids farewell from my life, quite steadily. Probably it could be just my mind who's steady as if sailing ships into a calm sea.

After the congratulatory party or to be specific after ensuring the intimacy with Jungkook, life seems to support the onward breeze. But then again, it could also be the relaxation in my holidays after the long exhaustion at my work.

Whatever it is, I feel settled for the first time.

"Have you got your blanket?" Jungkook asks, before plopping himself beside me on the couch. His lap supports the balance of the bowl full of popcorn, while his hands attempt to start the movie.

"Yeah." Ensuring him, I drape the blanket over my legs.

Jungkook and I are kinds of 'together' but not together at the same time. It hasn't been months since I met Jungkook but still, his friendly behavior gives me a vibe of certainty.

Assuming all these through some days of observance wouldn't be appropriate. My brain suggests me to give some time while my mind has no hope. The scars of that rejection at the last moment left a huge barrier on me. It's truly difficult to open up to someone this quick, but I'll try my best, to pretend like Taehyung never existed in my life.

No one really knows about Jungkook and I being 'together', except Yuri. Even though, we haven't labeled our relationship yet. Everyone thinks of us as friends, so I'd also like to keep it 'friends', I guess. But still encouraging each other horniness at times, which surpasses the label of friends.

Welp...then it would be "friend with benefits" or what so ever.

I don't care about the labeling at the moment, as my mind is fully capitative in admiring the adorable being beside me.

The oversized sweatshirt simulates his muscles into softness. The sleeves being too big for his arms, effortlessly adds to the cuteness. His long hair dishevels into a cute bun, ever so perfectly. His lips slightly parted while his vision focuses on the TV. The way his legs are tug under the blanket of his isn't helping my situation.  All this soft and cute aura from him is making me want to curse.

Maybe...maybe if he wouldn't choose the attire for the day, I might not feel the sudden urge to climb on top of him and squish his cheeks as long as my mind spares.

The weather is a bit windy today. Even though I'm enjoying the soft comfort of my blanket, it can't be compared to the softness radiating from Jungkook. Maybe I could complain that I'm cold and he might call me to scoot closer.

Am I being too greedy?

Well...I can't help it. I bet nobody could ever.