Chapter 14: With Her

"The worst battle is between what you know and what you see."

"Hey" Slurring the words with your drunk self, you scoot yourself a bit closer towards the person. He softly jerks his head as he finally faces you.

"Hi."He replies with his raspy voice, already panting. Small beads of sweat were visible on his forehead. You take in a sharp breath admiring the handsome being in front of you. A sense of intimacy rushes in your veins, the more you observe his face.

"You look a bit familiar?"You ask.In the favor of your confused expression, you furrow your eyebrows. While a glint of smirk plays on the corner of his lips as he stares.

"Nice try, girl." He states with a hint of playfulness unfolding his eyes.

"Cocky much." You assert elusively rolling your eyes.

Your mind refreshing the moment you met him today. When you accidentally bumped into him due to your clumsy personality. Out of embarrassment, you distanced yourself from him earlier today.

And yeah, you regret it.

Maybe you would regret it forever.

Or as long as you could remember him.

You never thought you would meet him again.

Or at least today.

It's really a game of fate.

"The clumsy girl, right?" He utters his words in a questioning manner although he's so sure of it.

It was also unexpected for him to meet you like this too. By your first impression with him, he didn't think you are that type of girl getting wasted on clubs.

He thought you're cute.

Chuckling at the words he had identified, you continue to sip on your drink. In your normal state, embarrassment would possibly spread across all over your face making you flushed red. But in your drunk state, your beyond to care about this type of emotion.

Now the only motto is to 'live the moment while it last.'

"I'm Hoseok."He introduces himself with his heart smile plastered on his face. He offers his hand for a handshake that you gladly accept.

"Y/N." You introduce yourself with your signature smile which would look cute in your normal state. But it has become more of a smirk in your drunken condition. The low cut neckline of your satin dress demonstrating your cleavage and embellishing your curves.