Thank You / Sequel?

Ew author's note at the end

Scared you with that last chapter huh?

I tried to include as little author notes as possible throughout the story, but I just wanted to say a wholehearted thank you to everybody who has decided to read my lil' story.

I have read every single one of the comments you left throughout the chapters, and they never failed to make me smile, even when they threatened me in case I decided to kill off George lol. You know who you are. <3 Honorable mention for those two fellas that spent like a full three days arguing in the comments whether he should die or not.

I am at a fork in the road now, trying to decide what to do. There's two options, and I'd like to know from you guys which you'd like best :) Feel free to comment on whichever option you like best.

A. A sequel in which you'll get to read their experiences after returning, answering some questions I've noticed in the comments, of course through storyline

B. No sequel, and I'll just edit this author's note to answer any last questions you may have

It's up to you to decide, I'll be happy to continue writing if there's people who want to read more.

On a whole other note, I do also have two other fanfictions going on at the moment! 'Long Lost', in which Dream and Tubbo are brothers (ao3 & WattPad), and 'The Weakness of Kings; The End of Days', a collaboration between me and three others, in which we attempt to capture the events of the DreamSMP as epicly as possible (only on ao3 at the moment). Check them out if they sound any good to you :)

Welp, I guess this is it for now. Time to mark this story as completed.

Thank you for all your support, it blows my mind that people like to read the things I write. I hope to see you all soon in my other fics, or possibly in the sequel to this one.

Much love,

Ems <3