I removed his arms that were in my shoulders. and proceed to put my things into my locker

"Yes, Lhong is right. Whatever it is, you know we are always on your side, right. What're the means of calling us best friends, right." Saint said.

"It is about your new fling. What his name again Saint?" Lhong asked Saint.

"Ahh, The Nerd that turns into Prince?? that Type guy?"

"Don't call him like that!!" I grabbed both of their Shirt and pushed them both in the locker, which made them so shocked. I know this is so sudden, but I don't like anyone, even them-mocking Type. I suddenly felt I was getting mad.

"Easy Tharn, We are just kidding. But seriously! so we're right! You do think about him." Saint said, then I let them go.

"Tell us, Are we right?" Lhong asked me

"Okay, Yes, I admit!! He is the one I was thinking of. I was just curious if he got home safe. He didn't let me brought him home today cause he is doing something," I said to them.

"WHAT THE!! So the rumors are right! You're finally got hooked." Lhong said, sounding so amused

"What rumor??" I asked them. I don't know what they are talking about. I'm not interested to know things like that. It's just a waste of time.

"Do you want to know?" Lhong seriously asked.

"Yes!! So now tell me!!" I said to him

"Okay, Okay!! The rumor said that THE NERD bewitched THE GREAT THARN KIRIGUN. which we all know it's Type." Lhong said to me.

"WHAT!!" I exclaimed

"Yes.!! That was the hottest news here on campus. I'm shocked that you haven't known about it cause it's already been known in the whole university."

"WHAT THE HELL!! THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!" I yelled at them. Why are there always some people who always like to mind other people's business so annoying!!

Suddenly Saint's face changes. He looks so serious.

"You tell us, Tharn! Is that rumor is just rumor??" Saint asked me

"What the hell do you mean by that, Saint?" I said while looking away from them

"We have eyes, Tharn. We notice things. You may not be aware of it, but we do. You're so different whenever you are with Type. You are not the usual playful Tharn. You are more alive when you are with him. You smile, you laugh, you speak more. You express more. You treat him differently, Tharn. Usually, if you're with someone except for us, your friend, you will always flirt with them. We will always find you kissing each other, but with Type, you are different. You're talking, Tharn. THE THARN KIRIGUN!! is just talking, haha would you believe that."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Saint!! You imagine things!!" then I started to walk away, but this two stopped me.

"Don't try to deny it. Tharn! We are not accusing you or something!! To tell you the truth! We are happy to see you like that. Type brings out the best of you, Tharn. The more amusing is that. He can make you study, hahaha!! Do you how shocked we were when we saw you studying together yesterday? Hahaha, like literally studying, hahaha. We are happy with your changes, Tharn. I think it's time for you to destroy that wall that you put up a long time ago and Let type be in your life. I'm telling you, my friend. He deserves it." Saint said. Lhong is just nodded at what is saying

"But I'm still not sure about it. I'm afraid that..." He didn't let me finish

"It's not wrong to be afraid, Tharn, but ask yourself. Will you always be afraid?? What if Type found someone else."

I was shocked by the thing that he said. I can't help but react

"NO!! I can't let that happen!! No one can have him!!! I WILL KILL THAT PERSON!!!" I yelled at them. I can't let that happen!! Especially now!! NEVER!!!

"See, hahaha, you can't bear to lose him now!! So do what you have to do, Tharn. Before Type finally wakes up from this nightmare of his which namely "THARN" hahaha" They are both laughing at me.

I can't help but think about what Saint said to me.

They do have a point!

But am I ready? Am I willing to trust again?

I'm still not sure about how I feel about Type. But the only thing I know is that I'm happy when I'm with him. I never felt this feeling with anyone, only with Type. I don't want him to be with somebody else. I know I can't stop him if he ever finds somebody, but I know I can't let that happen.

I feel like I can't lose type anymore. I don't know what he did or how he did it, but I want to figure this feeling of mine for him. I really need to.

I immediately got my phone

"What are you doing?" these two asked me in unison

"Doing what I think will help me figure out my true feelings," I said to them

They look so happy about what I said. They even do high five.

I need to do this. not just for me but most importantly for type.

===============================================================================

A/N

What do you think tharn will do? Let's find out in the chapter.

Love lots

==========================

Waanjai MJora

MJW_XOXO