Chapter 6

Taylor's Pov~

            I think i just heard Skylar say he is in love with me."Did you just say you love me?"

  He grabbed my hand,"There is something about you that makes me want to be with you."

I cant believe what I am hearing,"Sky I cant be in love with anyone."

He didnt let go of my hand like I thought he was going to,"Why?"

"When I was thirteen Aubra and I both liked the same guy. Jim Binger was his name. He had asked me out and i said yes. Aubra wouldnt talk to me for days and she told me that we would never be friends again. My mother didnt approve of Jim. So I had to sneak out for our first date. I had gotten to the movies and had a nice time and everything. I checked the time that I had my first kiss because it was that specail to me. 9:03"

Skylar's Pov~

 Tears were coming to her eyes now and she had stopped talking but only for a minute,"My mother had gone out looking for me  when a drunk driver hit her at 9:03.She died on impact. After the funeral my father yelled at me saying it was all my fault. I knew it was, he knew it was , everbody knew it was my fault. I didnt sleep and I didnt eat for the longest time. Eventually Aubra started talking to me again and my father apologized and told me it wasnt my fault. No matter what was said to me afterwards it was already to late, I was damaged goods."

            My heart was breaking watching her tell me this,"Where was Indy?"

"He had moved a couple months earlier and I didnt even bother to contact him."

Taylor's Pov~

I cant believe I just told Sky the whole reason to why I could fall in love in fear of hurting everyone else. He grabbed my face gently,"It was not your fault and I dont care what anybody says."

For some reason hearing Sky say that helped me and I leaned into kiss Sky. I was shocking myself today. The kiss ignited the embers inside of me to where there was a sea of flames throughout my entire body. I pulled Sky closer to me wanting more of him. He wanted the same I could tell,"I love you,Taylor ."

It felt amazing hearing him say my name,"I love you, Skylar."

I had to pull away no matter how great this was,"I have to talk to Indy."

"What are you going to say because before you do anything i want to let you know something."

 I sat there listening,"Taylor I love you with all of my heart and I need you to be with me. I will take care of you and never let anything happen to you."

 I believed every word he said,"Skylar I believe you but I have to talk to Indy."

I left Skylar and texted Indy to meet me at the park.

*********************************************

I was laying on the ground when I felt Indy lay next to me. He whispered,"Hey."

I whispered back," I am in love with Skylar."

I felt my heart break because what I just did but part of me knew it was the right thing to say. I felt him tense up next to me,"How could you be in love with him?"

A tear ran down my cheek,"Indy I dont know but please dont hate me."

He got up and left.

********************************************

I was walking down the hallways when I saw Sky and Indy fighting. Indy threw a punch,"Why did you take her away from me?"

Sky kneed Indy in the ribs,"I didnt steal anything."