Tripping Into Love

Skylar Pov~

I watched Taylor getting in the lunch line when some preppy blonde girl came up to her. I wonder who she is? You could tell that blonde was the head bitch at this school. My thoughts were interupted when i realized a kid from my English class sat down across me, "Hey Skylar im Mark, we have English together."

"Yea i thought i reconized you." I stabbed my fork into my food and kept my gaze on Taylor. Mark followed my gaze, "Oh Skylar i see you have noticed Aubra Barkly. She is a beauty and every guy is after her so i would give up now."

"I actually was looking at Taylor."

Mark choked on his drink,"You dont want to do that."

I turned my head in interest,"Why is that?"

"You're new here so im going to save you the trouble. She is the last person at this school you want to mess. I mean countless guys have tried to get to her. Before the accident she was a beauty, i mean she could outshine Aubra, even on her worst day. I dont think she ever realized that because Aubra uses her as she pleases. I watched her turn down guys left and right because of Aubra. Its truly sadbut i guess she is a loyal friend."

I was about to ask him what the heck he was talking about when Taylor sat down in front of him, "Hey Skylar is it ok if we sit here?" Her eyes still shock me,"Yea."

I was sure i was going to get to hear Taylor's angelic voice but Aubra, i think thats her name,"Hello welcome to the school. I am Aubra Barkly." She stuck her manicured tallons at me and i shook her cold hand. Taylor had her nose in her book,"Watcha reading?"

She looked up at me and her faced looked as if she didnt believe i was talking to her,"Oh I'm just finishing up my English assignment. I need to just finish this last chapter."

Aubra rolled her eyes,"Taylor thats not even due til next week."

"I know but i need to get it done. You know i have alot of work."

I wonder what she meant by "alot of work". I looked into her eyes and she caught me staring,"What?"