Tripping Into Love

Taylor's Pov~

Indy walked me home and we talked for hours. "Indy why are you back?"

He jumped on my bed, "Peter got a new job. Why were you crying Tay-Tay?"

Peter is Indy's step dad. I went to close my door, "It was Aubra. You know how she gets to me sometimes."

Indy shook his head,"Taylor i dont know why you put up with her crap. So please explain."

I went to sit down next to him, "Indy you know exactly why i put up with her crap. Aubra was mad because Skylar only wanted to go to the movies if i went and that upset Aubra. She came and yelled at me."

Indy looked me in the eyes, "Tay-Tay you cant keep blaming yourself. I hate to see you like this."

I smiled through my tears," Indy."

He grinned a crooked smile, "Yea Tay-Tay?"

"You wanna go play laser tag this weekend?" I need to distract myself from the Aubra situtation. When Indy and I were younger we use to play lasertag all the time.

"I would love too!"  Indy's phone started to ring. He picked it up and it was his mom.

"I gotta go. I will come walk you to school tomorrow, ok?"

I got up and gave him a hug. He squeezed me to death then left.

***********************************************************************************

The doorbell rang the next morning and in knew exactly who it was. I told my dad that the boys were ready for the bus and left.

I opened the door and hugged Indy, "Hey Tay-Tay."

"Indy can i have a piggy back ride?" I pouted my lips out like i use to when we were younger.

A big grin spread across his face, "Hop on."

I jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around him. We walked like that all the way to school.

Skylar's Pov~

I saw Taylor on Indy's back and a flame ignited inside of me. How come he gets to be with her? I just need to get this aubra chick off my back. Speaking of the devil,"Hey Skylar."

I murmered, "Hey Aubra."

"So are we still on for Friday?"

"Is Taylor coming?"

Her face became angry for a split second, "Oh no she cant. So i guess it will just be us."

"Oh well i think i will have to babysit my little sister that night. Sorry Aubra maybe some other time?"

She smiled politly,"Oh of course. I understand. Well i will see you later."

Taylor and Indy were walking towards me. Taylor's eyes were dark brown,"Hey Skylar."

"Hey Taylor. What's up?"

She looked up at Indy who looked pissed off,"Well Indy and I were wondering if you wanted to go play laser tag with us this weekend?"

She elbowed Indy," Yea you should come." Indy looked pained when he said this.

"Sure I would love too."

Taylor smiled beautifully,"Ok well i will see you in math."

I just watched her walk away with a full heart.

Taylor's Pov~

I looked at Indy,"You promised to be nice when we asked."

Indy's green eyes looked sad,"Tay-Tay im sorry but i just wanted it to be us."

I grabbed Indy's hand,"He is new here and Im pretty sure he didnt want to hang with Aubra and her friends."

He seemed to melt under my touch,"Okay i understand but you're going to be on my team."

"Indy we arent having teams. Who ever wins gets to choose where we eat afterwards."

He squeezed my hand, "Tay-Tay you're going to win and you know it. I dont know how good Skylar is but i knew you kick ass at laser tag."

I heard the bell ring. I gave Indy a hug good-bye and rushed to Algebra.

"Today I am trying something new. Now class today i want you to get in partners and work on your homework problems. " Mrs. Barcus said.

I leaned towards Skylar, "You wanna be my partner?"

His blue eyes became excited, "Sure."

We started working,"So Taylor are you and Indy dating?"

I cracked a smile,"Why do you wanna know?"

His cheeks got red,"Oh I was just wondering. You guys seem so close."

I started to erase a problem,"No we are just best friends. He moved away before freshman year."

He seemed to let a breath out that he had been holding in for awhile," Oh thats cool."

I looked up through my bangs,"So are you and Aubra dating?"

He laughed,"No way in hell"

We talked all the way up to the bell. He gave me his number and i gave him mine. 

****************************************************************************************************

So I tried to make this chapter longer. Tell me what you guys think.