Tripping Into Love Chapter 5

Skylar's Pov~

    I cant get Taylor's heart-shaped face out of my mind. The way her eyes shine like diamonds. The sound of her laugh. The way her cheeks turn scarlett if i complement her beauty. I dont think she knows how beautiful she is. Everytime she walks into the room my stomache does flip and my tongue becomes tied. I think I am going crazy. I have been hanging out with her as much as possible lately but Indy has been glued to her after their fight. I could see the guilt on her face. Does that mean she could possibly not love him the way he loves her?

Taylor's Pov~

    I have been trying to keep my guard up around Sky but its so hard. I want to forget about him but i cant. I dont know why this boy has any control over me but whenever he ask to hang out i find myself saying yes. Indy and I made up. I found him sitting on my front steps when I was walking home from hanging with Sky. He had his head down and in his hands was an artichoke pizza. His head popped up when he heard my footsteps approaching.

I looked at my feet, "Hi."

 "Hi," he replied quietly.

 We stayed quiet for at least five minutes but ,like he always does, he made the first move.

     "Tay-Tay I didnt mean to upset you. I was just trying to watch your back. I am really sorry and look I even got your favorite food."

I looked at him. Could I really love him? I mean he is very handsome and he knows everything there is to know about me. "It' okay Indy I understand. Thanks for the pizza. You wanna play Nazi Zombies?"

 His eyes lit up,"Did you even have to ask?"

 I noticed he had a bruise on his face,"Sorry about hitting you."

  He laughed,"Its my fault. I knew you were going to hit me but I guess I didnt want to let go."

I dismissed the last part and shoved him,"Last one in is a rotten egg!"

 ***************************************************************************

I know this is short but its just until I have more time to write. Vote/Comment/Fan!!!!!!!!!!