Tripping Into Love chapter 2

Taylor's Pov~

As soon as he said my name i turned away blushing. Wait a minute i never blush and yet this seemingly normal high school boy made me blush. I peeked at him through my messy hair and saw his ocean eyes watching me intensly. Why was he looking at me like that? "Well Skylar im Taylor and i would like to welcome you to this hell whole of a school." He laughed, "Thank you. May i ask how long she is going to drag on about the most boring subject on Earth?" I agree with him on that one, "Well normally she talks for about thirty minutes and then tells us how much work we could get done in the last fifteen minutes of class." He didnt say anything else but he just kept staring at me for the rest of the period. He just watched my every movement as if i wasnt real. The bell rang and i started for the door when he meant to grab my hand but me and all of my clumsyness screwed it up. I ended up tripping on my shoelace but luckily he caught me. He looked into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity, "Are you ok?" I felt my cheekes getting hot,"Ummm....yea im fine you can let me go now." He saw that he was still holding me,"Oh, yea sorry. I was trying to ask you what class you have next."

     While bending down to tie my shoe i told him that i was headed off to current events. He shook his hair out, "Oh well can you tell me where the science hall is?" I showed him where to go and raced off to current events.

                *******************************************************************************************

     I saw Skylar at lunch with his head bent down and it was if he knew i walked into the room. His blue eyes peirced mine instantly and i was sure i couldnt breath. Aubra looked at me,"Taylor do you know him?" I went to go get into line, "Yea i have calculus with him." Aubra looked at him as if she was stalking prey,"He is a little goth looking and he seems smart but we can look past that cant we? I mean look at him! Is he a god?" I reached for a cookie, "He seems cool." No use now, i thought i liked him but too late. Aubra has already set her sights on him.