Tripping Into Love Chapter 4

Taylor's Pov~

I was walking with my head down at the news of what Aubra just told me. She just walked up to me with fire in her eyes."Taylor how could you?"

I looked at her questioningly,"What are you talking about Aubra?"

"I just asked Skylar to the movies and he only wants to go if you do. Explain please why that is."

I stuttered through my words."I dddon't kknnnow why? I hhhave barely said annnnything to hhim."

Her lips turned up into an evil smile," Well you're not invited for Friday. Understood?"

I nodded yes. I was about to burst into tears when i ran into somebody,"Sorry."

"Dont be," a familar voice said.

I looked up into his dark green eyes. His name is Indy. We were the best of friends all through elementry school and he moved during the summer before freshman year. Right after my mom died. He is much taller now and has a muscular build but he still has fiery red hair and those loving green eyes.I inhaled that familar smell of him. He gave me a huge hug and i bursted into tears. He looked down at me, "Why is my Tay-Tay crying?"

I only ever let him call me Tay-Tay. I hate that name but when we were little it sounded right coming out of his mouth and it still does.

"Oh its nothing," I said trying to stop my tears.

"You could never lie to me," he said wiping my tears,"Can I come over tonight and we can talk about this?"

I grinned from ear to ear and nodded yes,"See you at lunch, Indy."

Skylar's Pov~

I watched from a distance as Taylor's beautiful eyes were flooded. She was clinging to a red headed boy. Well he wasnt a boy he was actually really big. I wouldnt want to be in a fight with him. I was envious at the way he got to hold her. He was in love with her i could tell by the way he was looking at her. I actually wouldnt mind fighting him for Taylor.

Taylor's Pov~

I am so excited that Indy is back. He came and sat by Aubra and I. Sky followed suit. Aubra looked at Indy with shock,"Indy Stuart is that you? The little boy with glasses that followed Taylor everywhere?"

He  grinned,"Thats me."

I introduced Sky to Indy. Sky just nodded his head and picked at his food. Indy started talking about his other school and how he was quarterback there. Aubra looked like she was debating on doing something. I knew exactly what she was thinking: Skylar or Indy?