Tripping Into Love chapter 1

Im a new writer so i would like some feedback plz!!!!!!

Taylor's Pov~

     I walked into school Tuesday morning already wishing that it was Friday. I cant find my English asignment anywhere and i know that Mrs. Hepley is going to give me an ear full that im just not in the mood for today. I opened my locker and searched for it, "I found it!"

     "You found what?" i heard a familar voice say. I turned to see my best friend, Aubra, in all of her glory. I swear i have no idea why she is friends with me. I pushed my glasses up, "I was missing my English homework but i found it." Aubra flipped her golden blonde hair back. She smiled her white teeth," Oh we had homework?" She has all the money in the world so her daddy could buy her grades. I on the other hand worked my butt off but you play the cards fate deals you. The bell rang and i was rushing past my best friend to Calculus. I made it just in time to get a dentition from the grumpy old teacher.

Mrs. Barcus handed me a pink slip, "Now that Miss. Storm here has taken her seat," giving me a look," may i introduce a new student." I saw a black converse shoe step into the classroom followed by black skinny jeans and a t-shirt with the words "You're Going To Try To Cheer Me Up Arent You?". I looked past his frowning lips and into his icy blue eyes. He shook his shaggy black hair, "Hey im Skylar."

 "Well Skylar im glad to have you in my class," but her face said the opposite. She gestured to the seat next to me, "I have an empty seat next to Taylor Storm."

He smiled a chesire grin and an angelic voice said, "Hello Taylor im Skylar'"

*********************************************************************************************************

   I didnt check it for spelling and everything