Tripping Into Love

Indy's Pov~

    As I look over at Taylor I wonder if I should tell her.  I remeber the first day we met like it was yesterday.

"Hey red head."

I knew she was talking to me and I looked up at the person who called my name. She was a little girl with scraped up knees but what i noticed the most was her eyes.  They were bright green and I was mesmerized by them.

 She smacked the back of my head,"Hey kid I asked you a question. Are you going to answer it?"

    "Repeat the question."

"You wanna be best friends?"

 "Okay do you want half of my peanut butter and jelly?"

She nodded her head yes and we sat and ate until the teacher called us in from recess.

    I n. ever knew why she picked me to be her best friend. "Hey Tay-Tay?"

   She turned her head reluctantly from killing zombies,"Yea Indy?"

"Remeber when we first met?"

   She paused her game,"Yea why?"

      "Why did you pick me to be your best friend?"

She took a moment to think,"Two reasons, number one is you had lunch which I forget that morning."

   I laughed,"You used me?'

"Let me finish. Number two is none of the girls would talk to me and you were sitting by yourself. I had this feeling that you were my best friend."

I was a little taken aback by her last comment,"What do you mean that you had a feeling?"

    She started killing zombies again,"Forget it, I was just five and alone."

Taylor's Pov~

      I wonder why Indy asked me that but i was too preoccupied to continue the questioning.  Indy looked over at me," Its ten i should be leaving."

                   He got up and came towards me for what I thought was a hug but he wrapped his hands around my waist. Next thing i know his lips crashed down to mine. At first it felt rushed but then he slowly became melted to me. I was so shocked I had know idea what to do. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.  "I am so sorry Tay-Tay." and like that he was gone.

       What the hell just happened?

*************************************************************************

              It had been a couple days before Indy would talk to me. He came up to me at lunch," Hey Tay-Tay you want to skip and come with me?"

   I got up and grabbed my bag. We got into his car, "Taylor about the other night-"

                          This sounds like a line from some sappy love movie, "Indy dont bull shit me."

    He smirked,"Taylor remeber when you broke Jackson Keet's nose for breaking my crayons in first grade? And then in second grade broke your ankle because Andrea Burt called you chicken in front of everyone because at first you wouldnt jump off the slide like you said you would? "

I nodded yes. "Remeber when we would play army in your back yard everyday in fifth grade because you saw a special on the history channel? I was in the air force because I was good with maps and you were in the marines because you were tougher. Thats what you said at least. "

I nodded yes again but all i could think of was where the hell could this be going. "Remeber when you got sent to the office in 8th grade because you defended Bennedict Arnold to Mr. Clark?"

       "Indy where is this all going?"

"I'm listing times you made me fall in love with you even more than I had already been. These are times that you did things with reasons that no one could understand but you. You did them without caring what people would think. You never gave up on these things. I love you for everything you do and everything you say."

    I wasn't shocked because I had been preparing myself for this. I was hurting though and my heart was breaking hearing all of this. I wasnt sure how I felt about Indy. "Indy stop the car."

He looked at me weirdly, "Why?"

I clenched my teeth,"Stop the damn car. I need to think and i cant do that here."

He stopped the car and I got out and walked away with him yelling my name.

*********************************

 I was sitting in my tree when I saw Skylar's head pop up, "Hello pulchritudinoes."

     I smiled,"What does that mean?"

"Beautiful."

 My cheeks got hot,"Thanks."

He climbed up and sat next to me,"What up?"

I picked a leave,"Indy is in love with me."

"Oh well that makes two of us."

***************************************

Sorry i have updated in like a thousand years but i have been really busy with school. I hope you enjoy this chapter