Chapter 37 : Goodbye Su Family

Start from the beginning

We're in debt! Is that what you wanted!?!" The eldest brother Su said.

Su Ying immediately got a hint of what was happening.

Interesting! Such amazing things happened! Yet no one told him! Hmp!

It must not be hubby behind this as Yusheng always shares everything with him. It can only be Madam Ding! She was tired of Su family and also knew that Yusheng wouldn't interfere if she did something to them as his relationship with them was bad! That fake lady Ding did a great job for the first time in her life!!!

Before Su Ying could open his mouth to trash talk, Yusheng spoke,

"How bold of you all to assume that me and my wife have that much time to spare on you? I had already warned you all. But you came to interrupt our happy life again.

How impudent of you to assume that I'll do these things without any evidence? Am I the only one you all have ever offended. *sneers* I think you're gravely mistaken if you dare think so.

The people who did all these are not us, but those who gave you the audacity to act so blatantly infront of me. It was those who you all schemed with against my wife."

The face of the members of Su family visibly ashen. "No... It can't be... It's a lie!!!"

Yusheng smirked, "Why do I have to lie to people like you?"

The witnessing audience aka the general mass also agreed with their General. The general isn't wrong. The Su family is shameless! How dare they bully the madam like that!

Yusheng ordered his men with an expressionless face, "The chaos they have created is disturbing other people's life and the peace of the capital. Make sure they aren't able to disrupt the peace of the capital like that... Never again..."

Yusheng's order was clear. Although he didn't like doing such things, but if he had to, he'll do things cleanly. Relax... It's a pity but he ain't gonna murder anyone. (°▽°)

So it can be said that it was a bye bye forever for the Su Family.

Meanwhile, Su Ying was staring at Yusheng intently. His serious husband....was so sexy! He wanted to bite his moving Adam's apple. Su Ying wanted to gnaw his hubby and touch him with his naughty paws!!!

Yusheng felt the intense and seductive glare he was receiving from his wife and temporarily lost control. He had dealt with the Su family and definitely deserved some rewards.

"Are you feeling tired wife? Let me carry you back." Without waiting for Su Ying to say anything, Yusheng picked him up and dashed towards their chamber, leaving other people confused. His actions were the same as a puppy who was eager to be rewarded.

That day, a puppy and a kitty gnawed each other, pawed and played among themselves.
By the end of the day, only the pain of the said great General's little brother was forsaken and untold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su Ying thought that their peaceful and happy days were starting. However, the God seemed to have a different plan for them.(God: Wait what!?!?!)

Su Ying was fooling around with his hubby when the usually cheerful Wen Zhao came with a solemn face.

"Brother, the rebels have invaded the East border."

Yusheng frowned deeply while Su Ying froze.
It took Su Ying some time to process the information in his head. Those fu*cking rebels! The emotionally unstable Su Ying looked at his hubby and started crying loudly.

Why now!?! His delivery date was nearing. He didn't want Yusheng to miss that happy moment in their life. He would be scared without Yusheng. And what if...what if his hubby got hurt? Yusheng wasn't omnipotent. What would he do then?

Yusheng also didn't want to miss the birth of their child. He wasn't afraid of rebels. Beating their asses and sending them into seclusion was very easy. He was worried about his wife. Leaving his clumsy wife alone while he was in his last trimester of pregnancy made him feel afraid and uncomfortable.

But he couldn't ignore the problem. There were some small villages near the East border. The rebels wouldn't spare the innocent villagers living there. He needed to deal with the rebels personally.

At that moment, both husband and wife felt that the God was being nasty by doing this.

The innocent God who choked Su Ying to death
and was accused of doing something He didn't do, ".........................."

That damn plot writer fooled me! I'm innocent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~~: I wanted to release the chapter earlier but I got a bit confused if the story was becoming dull, boring or something. I tried to change the plot a bit. (Edited this chapter during my online class) (°▽°) I'm still kinda confused though.

As I always say, I'll try to release the next chapter veryyy soon, as long as my lazy ass doesn't ditch me. Don't worry though. There won't be much drama.

Thanks for reading this chapter~ ฅ•ω•ฅ