23: 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚?

"Ashley you need to get out of bed" Emma said trough the phone.

"I don't want you" I said.

"You haven't come out of your house in over a month, not even for school" 

"People are seriously getting worried about you" She said.

"Should I care?" I asked.

"You know what I'm coming over to your house right now and you'll come with me to do something" She said.

"WHAT NO-" I tried to say but she already hung up on me.

Great now I'll have to face hell again. Why can't she just understand the fact that I don't wanna go outside? Is it that hard?

I sighed.

I guess I'll just get ready since I don't have any other option anymore... Except if I wanna be dragged out in my pyjamas and die from embarresment.

Yeah let's not do that.

I got out of my bed and walked over to the bathroom and got ready. I changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth. As soon as I was finished I walked downstairs and made my way over to the kitchen.

"So you decided to get out of bed after all?" My aunt said as I sat down by the table.

"Only because I didn't wanna get dragged out of bed" I said to my aunt.

She smiled.

"Anyway, I'm glad you finally did"

I smiled back.

"You want something to eat?" She asked.

"Yeah sure" I said and she gave me some food.

"Thanks" 

I took the food that she gave me and ate it.

As soon as I was finished with eating the bell rang. I stood up from my seat and walked towards the front door. I opened the door to see Emma standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I told you, we're gonna do something" She said.

"But I still have things-" I tried to say but she already cut me off.

"Nope excuses won't work, you're coming with me" She said as she took my hand and took me to her car.

"This is kidnapping" I said as I got in the car.

"hmm maybe"

"But at least it's for a good cause" She said as she started the engine.

After a few minutes of driving we finally arrived at the destination and honestly I was confused about why she exactly took me here out of all the places we could go.

"We're going to....a restaurant?" I asked.

"Not just a restaurant, THE BEST REATAURANT" She said.

I shook my head.

"I should have known"

I opened the door and got out of the car and few seconds later so did Emma.

"Hey be thankfull that I didn't take you to the mall" She said as she walked over to me.

"Yeah you're right" I said as I opened the door of the restaurant and walked inside.

"Where do you want to sit?" Emma asked as we came inside.

As I looked around for a place to sit I saw someone I haven't seen in a long time and was hoping for it to be longer.

Soon the brown-haired boy with green eyes looked up.

"What is Corbyn doing here?" I asked Emma as I turned around to face her.

"I didn't know that he was here, I swear" Emma said.

"I'm leaving"

"This I why I shouldn't have come outside" I said as I walked past Emma trying to walk out of the building, wich was sadly a fail since she already stopped me.

"Ashley, you can't keep on ignoring them, someday or somewhere in life you will see both Corbyn and Daniel ever again, if it wasn't now maybe later but you can't keep on locking yourself up because of that"

"That's just how life works" She said.

I sighed.

"Then what should I do?" I asked.

"act normal, sit down and eat" She said and took my hand. She took me over to a table and we both sat down.

After a few minutes a person finally came to take our orders. I just ordered a burger with some french fries and  Emma ordered a salad. A quarter later they finally came with the food and put it on the table.

"Thanks" I said as they gave me my burger and my french fries.

-

After some time I was done with eating and I have to admit this is the best burger I've ever eaten maybe coming outside wasn't that bad after all. 

Later Emma was also done eating her food and stood up from her seat.

"I'm gonna go pay" She said and walked over to counter.

After a minute or two she came back and took her jacket. I stood up and we both walked out of the restaurant.

"I still have to go pick up a package you want to come" Emma asked as shewalked over to her side of the car and opened the door.

"No, it's fine I'll just go home"

She gave me a concerned look.

"Don't worry I won't lock myself up again" I said.

"promise?" She asked.

"Yes I promise"

She smiled.

"Good"

"And don't make me drag you out of the house again" She said right right before she got into the car.

"I WON'T" I yelled at her.

After that she closed the door and started driving soon she was nowhere to be seen anymore.

Let's go home

Corbyn's POV

As soon as I came back from the bathroom I made my way over to my seat again to take my stuff and leave. Right when I walked past a table to make my way out I noticed something laying on it. I walked over to the table and saw a bracelet laying on it that I immediately recognized.

It was Ashley's I knew it for sure. It was the only thing she still had left from her mother and I knew I had to give it back because I knew how much it means to her.

I took the bracelet with me and ran outside.

"ASHLEY" I yelled but she was already gone.

Dang it

I walked as fast as I could over to my car and got in. As soon as I did I started the engine and drove away hoping to still catch up with her.

Ashley's POV

After a quarter of walking I finally arrived back home. In unlocked the door and walked inside. Soon I noticed that the light's were turned off. I looked around the house to see if my aunt was still here but saw no one.

She must've probably already left for work.

I made way upstairs but not even when I was halfway up I heard a noice coming from the kitchen.

What the actual fuck is going on?

Soon I walked back downstairs and made my way over to kitchen to yet see nobody again.

"This is weir-" I tried to say but got cut off because of someone's hand that was on my mouth that made me unable to talk.

"Did you miss me?" the person said.