12: 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙧?

The next day I got woken up by the sound of a slamming door. I opened my eyes and looked around the room but saw that Corbyn wasn't here anymore. I stood up and opened the door. I walked towards the living room and heard someone yelling.

"I DID NOT LET YOU STAY HERE TO JUST TROW PARTIES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND MESS UP THE HOUSE"

I walked a little further and saw a man around the age of 50. He looked really angry.

Corbyn's POV

I woke up with a big headache probably from laying on the cold hard ground all night. I looked over to Ashley who was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful. I wish i did too but my head hurts like hell. I stood up and right on that moment someone opened the door. It was my father he looked really angry.

He took me to the living room and started screaming at me.

"I DID NOT LET YOU STAY HERE TO JUST TROW PARTIES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND MESS UP THE HOUSE" He yelled.

"well then maybe you should be home more often" I snapped back.

"I HAVE A JOB CORBYN" He said.

"YES OF COURSE YOU DO, IT'S ALWAYS YOUR JOB BUT WHEN IS IT EVER GONNA BE ABOUT YOUR SON" I yelled.

He looked away from me and stayed quiet. Probably because he wasn't able to look me in the eyes since he was never there for me. Not even as a kid i've always had to do things by myself.

The only one who looked for me when i was younger was my mom but that soon changed when I became older. I was old enough they said but that doesn't mean you don't need parents where you're able to talk to.

After a few seconds he got a phone call and walked into the other room to answer.

I saw Ashley looking from around the corner and I walked over to her.

"I have to go" She said.

She was about to walk away but i took her hand.

"Listen I still need to talk about what happened yesterday"

She looked down for a second but then looked back up.

"There's nothing to talk about" She said and then walked out without looking back.

What have I done wrong now? I don't remember saying anything bad. I mean I know I'm a professional at ruining things but I really don't think I said something bad this time.

Ashley's POV

I walked out of his house and kept on walking for a while but then stopped and let out a deep sigh. Why did i let that happen yesterday. I haven't thought about a boy in 7 years and suddenly i meet him and i ruin it...all those 7 years for nothing.

I turned on my phone and see that i had 24 missed calls from Emma and Kayla. I call Kayla and she immediately answers.

"Girl, are you okay?" She asks worried.

"Where were you?"

"I was locked up" I said.

"Wait how? and why?" She asked.

"It's a long story" I said.

"Can you come pick me up, i'll explain it to you in the car"

"Of course" She said and hung up.

After a few minutes I saw a car coming closer and stopped right in front of me. She opened the door from the inside and i got in.

She started the car and started driving.

"So what happened yesterday?" She asked

"Well..." I said and told her the whole story about how Kaylee locked me up because she was angry and if you're wondering if I told her about the kiss...well, no I didn't because i already know how she'd react. She'd be planning my wedding already.

"She must be really insecure about herself if she thinks Daniel will cheat on her with you" She said.

"I know, but can't she just see we're just friends" I said.

"Well, Daniel has a crush on you..."

"That doesn't mean anything" I said and looked outside.

"You know what..let's go somewhere" She said.

I looked back at her.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Shopping!!" She yelled.

"Kayla...you know i don't like shopping"

"well, technically you don't like anything so if i'd listen to you i'd have to sit home 24/7" She said looking at me.

"Okay fine, this one time then" I gave in.

"This was easy" She said.

"Well, maybe it's because I actually need new clothes this time"

She laughed then looked me up and down

"Yeah you do"

I gave her an angry look.

"I was kidding" She said and looked back at the street.

A half hour later we arrived at the mall. We both got out of the car and she closed the doors and we went inside.

"Let's go in that one" She said but before i could even notice it she was already gone.

"This is gonna be a long afternoon" I said and then followed her in the store.

The rest of the afternoon we just went to different stores which made the time pass by surprisingly very fast. Who thought this could actually be kinda...fun.

We went from clothing stores to other ones and by the end we had spend a big amount of money with Kayla spending the most of course.

"You wanna drink something" She asked.

"Yes, thank god. I can finally sit down" I said relieved.

She laughed and we went to get something to drink.

We both sat down by a table and ordered something to drink and a few minutes later they brought our drinks.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I said to Kayla

She nodded and I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

As soon as I came back I saw 2 girls standing next to our table talking with Kayla. From afar I couldn't really who it was but as I walked closer I could see that it was Melissa and one of her slaves.

After a few minutes they finally left and I went back to our table.

"What were they doing here" I asked Kayla as I sat back down.

She looked at me.

"Melissa and I are in a class together, she just asked me something about school" She said.

"Okay" I said and shrugged it off.

Even tho it was kinda weird that she came talking to her...I mean she has friends everywhere. So why her?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for the bad chapter, i didn't really have much inspo but i'll try to make the next one better xx

Vote if u want x