08: 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

"You?!" Was all I could say when I looked into his eyes.

His deep brown eyes.

I saw him walking closer to me, knowing that he was about to do something but I couldn't go anywhere. I took a step back but hit a wall and knew that this officially was a trap.

He walked closer until there was no space between us. He kissed me without me wanting it. I tried to push him away but i wasn't strong enough.

"Get away from her Zach" Someone said as he came from behind the corner.

Zach stopped and turned around. "Corbyn, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Don't act stupid" He said as he walked closer to Zach.

Zach looked straight at Corbyn with no regret about what he was gonna say. "What are you gonna do about it, Hit me?"

I saw Corbyn getting really fustrated.

"Hit me. I dare you" Zach said

Corbyn was about to raise his hand but I stopped him before he could even come close to Zach.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Corbyn said.

"It's not worth it"

I saw him getting a lot calmer.

"Let's just go" I said and we walked away.

As I walked away I got kinda confused, I mean first of all how did Corbyn know I was there? Litterally everybody left and sencond if Zach's "UNKOWN" then how does he know all those things about me and why did he act like that towards Corbyn?

I need answers.

I sat in Corbyn's car to bring me home and I still couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Even though I could've guessed that it was Zach since that guy has been acting weird since the beginning. I looked at Corbyn.

"How did you know I was there?" I asked

"I just had to be there" He said quickly

"And why did you get so mad"

"Because he shouldn't have done that" He said

"I thought Zach was your friend?" I asked again

"Can you stop now?!" He yelled

"Sorry" I simply said and looked back outside.

A few minutes later we arrived at my home. He parked the car and I got out without saying anything. I opened the door and walked straight upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed. This was officially the worst day ever.

At least I wouldn't get any annoying messages anymore.

I looked around me and not a long time later I fell asleep.

Around an hour later I woke up because of the door bell. I stood up because I knew that my aunt wasn't home so I had to open the door. I walked downstairs and opened the door to see someone I totally didn't expect to see at all.

"Daniel?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure" I said

He walked inside and we sat down on the couch.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked.

"I know what happened" He said

"What?"

"With Zach"

"Wait how-" I tried to say but he cut me off

"That's not important" He said and stood up.

"Come on, i wanna take you somewhere"

"But i litterally just got home an hour ago" I said

"That doesn't matter" He said and and took my hand so I would stand up.

I stood up and he took me to his car still not letting go of my hand.

"You can let me go, you know" I said

"But it's more fun this way" He said.

As we finally got in the car he let go of my hand. I looked outside while wondering where he was gonna take me.

Not even 10 minutes later he stopped the car in the middle of nowhere. He got out and walked to the other side to open the door for me. I got out and looked at the path that was right in front of me with only a few lights on the side.

"So, is this the part that you're gonna kill me?" I said while i looked at him.

"You watch way to many series" He said laughing and started walking.

"Hey there is nothing wrong with the series I watch" I said while trying to catch up with him.

He didn't say anything back the only thing he did was smile.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked

"You'll see"

and we just continued walking until we reached an open place. The first thing i saw was a more that reflected the moon onto the water. I kept looking at the beautiful place while Daniel wasn't. I could see in the corner of my eye that he was looking at me.

"Wow, this place is like really beautiful, how come i've never seen this before?" I said as I walked closer to the water.

"I know" Daniel said and stood beside me.

He looked at me.

"I need to tell you something" He said

I looked at him.

"Okay, what?"

"I know we started off wrong at the party because i was drunk and I just didn't know what I was doing" He said as he took both of my hands and stood right in front of me.

"but honestly after we met and got to know eachother, I couldn't stop thinking about you, even if you spilled your drink on me" He smiled.

"and honestly I still can't stop"

I didn't know what to say, I mean I always saw Daniel as a friend nothing more and even if i did I just don't want anyone. He looked me straigt in the eyes and I knew I had to tell him the truth....

Corbyn's POV

I came home really angry, probably the angriest i've ever been exept for that one time then. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV but it didn't help much because it remembered me of those times.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Zach, I shoudn't even have become friends with him again after what They did....

---------------------------------------------

AYY!! hope y'all enjoyed and don't forget to vote!

xx