26: 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Hi i'm Ashley and i'm a 20 years old girl with a rough past. I lost my mom at the age of 10 and that's all because of my father. Now you're probably confused like how can it be his fault?

Well let's just say my father was always drunk, coming home late, partying till 6AM. Well that was basically my dad but that's not the worst. When he was drunk he used to slap my mom or me.

He was very abusive. I always thought I couldn't become worse but I was wrong. One night he came home and I was in my bed because It was already past midnight. My mom hated It that he was always getting drunk and told him the truth about how she really thought about him.

She had never done that before and that's probably what made him so angry. They got into a really big fight and he killed my mother. I heard them yelling downstairs and I wanted to see what was going on. When I opened the door I saw my mother laying on the floor all covered in blood.

I called the ambulance but they couldn't save her and now if you're wondering what happened with your dad? He ran away but luckily he has been arrested now before he could do the same thing with me. Now i'm actually pretty happy to live with my aunt. She's a really nice person and takes good care of me.

And actually I'm kinda starting to get over what happened it was about time huh? And honestly after everything that happened I realized that maybe because my dad was an abusive drunk psychopath doesn't mean that every guy is the same and I've also realized that maybe that rule I made up for myself was actually kinda stupid. because after all

I DID fall for a boy.