02: 𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

Corbyn's POV

Me and the boys were just walking towards the other building and I was checking my messages until someone walked against me. I looked at the person in front of me. It was a girl with blonde hair way smaller than me.

"Watch out where you're walking, are you dumb or something?!" I screamed at her.

"Maybe you should do that instead of looking at your phone" She said.

I felt the anger growing inside of me. Daniel put his hand on my shoulder as a sign to leave and so I did still looking at the girl. No one has ever talked back to me like that, Most people are scared and don't even dare to say a single word. But she did and she shouldn't.

Me and the boys sat down on a bench.

"Are you okay Bro?" Jack asked me.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I? It's just a stupid girl" I said.

"Okay geez, sorry for asking"

"Who even is that girl?!" I asked.

"Wich girl?" Kaylee said as she and Melissa's squad walked up to us.

"No one important" Daniel said as Kaylee put her arms around his neck and he gave her a kiss.

"Her name is Ashley, she's new here" Zach said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"She was sitting next to me this morning"

"Good to know"

Ashley's POV

"So, will we finally go now?" Emma asked still feeling a little scared because of what just happened.

"Sure" Kayla said and they started walking again.

I waited one more second to take a look at the boy who just called me dumb. I mean who does he think he is? He just proved me a second time that boys suck.

"Are you coming?" Kayla yelled.

I looked at her and followed them to the next class.

The other classes before lunch passed by like any other. Just some people who can't seem to mind their own business but except for that it was okay.

As the bell rang I walked outside class and started walking towards the school cafeteria since Kayla and Emma were waiting there for me. Emma and Kayla had a class together, I had one alone.

As I was on my way to the cafeteria I heard a boy scream at someone else. The door was ajar so I couldn't really see who It was.

I looked around to see if anyone was around but nobody was so I walked over to the door and and put my ear against the door.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT" I heard him scream.

"I-i'm sorry I never wanted to...-"

but before the other person could even finish his sentence he already hit him.

"This is what happens when you mess with me" He said.

I put my ear away from the door and took a deep breath. I had to see who this person was. Not because I'm curious and want to start cheering up for everyone to come watch him hit someone.

No, it's because he actually remembers me of someone. Someone I do not want to remember. I pushed the door very soft so it would open a little more. As soon as I opened it some more I saw a familiar face. It was him again.