01: 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚

It was a Monday morning, the first day of a new school year. But not just any new school year but also a complete new start for me. Last year my aunt wanted to move away, well actually she had to since she recently got a new job and since it was too far away from where we lived before we had to move here, well sadly because now I had to change schools aswell.

I was still peacefully asleep until I heard my alarm go off. 

"Shut up" I said as i tried to turn off the alarm but it clearly didn't work. 

I sat up with a sigh and pushed the turn off button hard. 

"Stupid thing" 

I pushed the blankets off me and with a lot of reluctance I walked over to my closet. I took some clothes, nothing fancy since I don't like all this dress up and look pretty shit. I just took a t-shirt and some jeans out of my closet and walked over to the bathroom.

There I got ready and when finished I walked downstairs. As I got downstairs I made my way into the kitchen where I saw my aunt making breakfast. I sat down by the table and she gave me a plate and put the food on it. 

"So are you ready for your first day?" She asked me while putting all the dirty plates in the dishwasher.

I looked down at my hands while tugging at the bracelet my mother gave me when she was still alive. It was something I always used to do when I was stressed about something.

"Don't talk about it" I said a little annoyed, not looking forward to it at all and  a took from the food she made. 

"I know it's hard going to a new school but at least you're not going to be alone right?" 

I over thought everything she said and indeed she was right. I'm not going to be alone. I have my best friend Kayla with me.

When she heard I had to change schools because of my mother's job she immediately asked her parents to come with me. At first her parents didn't want her to but she still found a way to convince them. I still don't know how she did it I mean probably nobody can convince their parents to move just because their best friend is changing schools but i'm happy she did because now I'm at least not alone.

"I think it's time to leave" She said as she looked at the clock above the oven.

"Mhm" I said with my mouth stuffed as I saw that it was already 8AM

I stood up and took one last bite before I left. I took my bag from the seat and with that I walked towards the door.

"Have fun at school" My mother yelled right before I left.

"Thanks, I'll try" I yelled back and walked outside.

I waited a few more minutes for Kayla to arrive since she was my ride to school. I didn't have my drivers licence yet so for now I'd just have to go with her and I don't mind though, Our car rides are usually pretty fun.

Then she finally arrived. I walked over to her car and I got in and put my stuff in the back seat. 

"So, are you ready" She said being all excited for some reason I don't understand.

"It's the first day of school. How can you be so happy?" I gave her a confused look. 

"I just need to spread some positivity" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes and let out a deep sigh. 

"Well can you stop, you're making me nervous" I said annoyed. 

"And Mrs. Moody is back" She rolled her eyes and drove away.

-

A few minutes later we finally arrived. I took my stuff and got out of the car. I turned around and looked at the building in front of me.