17: 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

Corbyn's POV

I woke up with the sound of someone knocking on my door. I opened my eyes only to see the bright light shining into my eyes what made my headache even worse.

"Hey, it's me Jack. Can you opened the door" He said from the other side of the door.

"Just go the fuck away" I yelled at him.

"Listen Corbyn, I know it's hard but we warned you about this maybe you should've just lis-" He tried to say but before he could even finish I cut him off.

"Listened to what?! all of you bragging about how she could fuck me up like Leah did?! Listen to how I should stay away from her." I yelled.

"YOU'VE TOLD ME THAT 50 TIMES ALREADY AND ASHLEY IS NOT LEAH"

Jack stayed silent for a while.

And I walked over to the door only to see him still standing there.

"Listen, maybe it's me who fucked up this time, I don't know what i did but I clearly did something. Now can you all stop getting into my business and leave me the hell alone" I said angrily.

"Sure" He just said and sighed.

After some time he finally walked downstairs and left the house. I went back into my room and sat down on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about what she said about me and Melissa. I mean haven't even talked to her in ages so that's what confused me the most.

After some time I laid back down in my bed because I was still tired as heck and this headache is really getting on my nerves. 

And somewhere around a half hour later I finally drifted off to sleep again.

Ashley's POV

"Truth or dare" Emma asked me with a very serious tone in her voice.

I sighed.

"Emma, we've been playing this game for the past 3 hours" I said.

"I know" She just said.

"Don't you think we should do something else?" I asked.

"Like what? laying on the couch on bragging about how much life sucks?" She said.

"Sounds good to me" I said.

She sighed.

"Listen I get it it's hard but you gotta move on" She said giving me a serious look.

"I know" I said.

"But it's not only that" 

"Then what is it" She asked confused.

"Kayla...I feel like i've just ruined my whole friendship with her for something she was right about" I said and I looked down.

"Maybe you can go talk to her? I mean I think she'll understand, you guys have been friends since forever" She suggested.

"Yeah you're probably right" I said.

Emma stood up and held her and out for me so I could stand up.

I took her hand and and got up.

I gave her a confused look.

"Wait where are we going?" I asked as I saw her take her money and  her keys.

"To McDonald's" She said.

"Right now? I thought you had to look after the house"

She shrugged her shoulders

"Yeah, but nobody gotta know" She said and smiled.