Just as the worse thought that can happen to his cupcake,he heard a faint thud sounds from inside the house. Then another thud, follow with another one and the last one...

Jinwoo heart skip a beat. No! Please not what he was thinking! He quick to find a window. He quietly peek through it. He breathe hitched. Y/N! Y/n and the girls on the floor,unconscious!

Without thinking,he pulled out his phone to call Suga. But then a girl voice stopped him.

"You guys can get out now!"

Eunji...

He heard foot steps from different direction and now the living room filled with 6 men with Eunji in the middle.

"Lets end this quick so i can go back to my daddy" she said rolling her eyes. Jinwoo almost couldn't believe his eyes. How can an 8 year-old girl have that kind of attitude?

All the men nodded and she left. The boys look down to the hopeless girls lying unconscious on the floor.

"Hyung do we really have to do this? They totally inno-"

"Shut your mouth Felix! Just do your job and we're done!" The leader spoke. The rest nodded, clearly scared with the leader angry tone.

Each of them pick the girls and the others clean the room. Just then a van stop in front of the house. The boys who carries the girls had a cover on each one of them. They quickly get in the vehicle. The other two boys also get in the van after they make sure the house is clear and nothing left behind.

"Lets go" said the leader and the vehicle drove away.

Jinwoo clenching his hand to a fist untill his knuckles turn white. He pulled out his phone and the other hand quickly grabbing the skateboard.

He need to catch-up with them.

>In the meantime•<

"They really playing with us"Jimin said looking around the drug house with dead bodies of the guards that supposed to guarding the drug house. They all dead.

"Follow the plan. We need to settle this really quick so we can go home to y/n"J-hope remind them. He really hate the fact they all here in Busan and leaving their baby in Seoul. But knowing Got7 is not a new enemy to them,he gotta be here with them. The only thought that make him agreed to go is he believe in Jinwoo. He know jinwoo wont let anything happen to y/n.

"Everyone ready"

RM command and kick opened the main door. There's reveal seven men. All of them faces the opened door and saw (another) seven fimiliar men.

"Oh look who's here!" The leader of Got7 said in the mocking tone. He got up from his seat, walking to the front of the other members.

"We dont have much time JB. Said what the fuck you want and get lost" Jin spat out already annoyed with the leader. He just need to go now to his princess. Something just telling him he has to be there with her.

"Why are you in such a rush,prince? Come on,its been a long time since we met. Lets have a ta-"

" JUST SAY WHAT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WANTS!" Suga screamed. The only things he can think about now is his lil sister. Nothing else. He want her to be safe. He should have said this but he didn't. He thought he had done something really wrong this time. He messed up. He fucked up..

"What's make you so mad huh? Is this about your little sister?"

And there it click,

Each of the member head perked up. Eyes burning. Each of their hand clenching. Just one word to make it clear to tell everyone what they feels,

Mad

Really mad

"Wha- what did you say" V spoke. Lips trembling from holding back his anger. Eyes dark holding no emotions other than anger.

The Got7 members chuckles. Loving the way their enemy shook by the word 'sister'. They didn't know the girl really means much to them. People know BTS as a mafia gang without a weak spot. But not anymore! A girl named y/n is their ultimate weak spot. And they get the weak spot of the bangtan...

"Nothing. Oh and we didn't want anything from you actually"

" Wha-"

Got7 smirked.

Game on!

" And why we did this,you may ask?" Jackson said. The evil smirked never leave his lips.

"We just want to make a little mess to distracted you guys from the little princess of yours"Yugyeom continue Jackson's words.

Silence

Completely silence

"YOU!" Shout one voice. All the heads turned to the one who shout. The one who taking everyone attention.

Jungkook...

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!" Without thinking,he ran to JB ready to beat him to death. But the other got7 members already pointing 6 guns directly to his head. Fortunately,Jin and J-hope hold him before the shooting begin.

"Think before you do anything,JK" JB scoffed. Hand fixing the crinkles on his shirt that made by JK's grip.

Suga in the meantime trying to connect all the dots. From the moment he saw it,then the moment the girls went-

Then it click again,

"Eunji"

The room went silence when a phone ring echoes. All attention is on Suga,pulling his phone out. He took a glance to the caller ID.

Its Jinwoo. He picked it up and heard the boy heavy breathing...

"Hyung!"

*I've changed seokjin mafia name from jinnie to prince. Its the name people know in the magia world and other people doesn't know their real name.

Its taking me fooorrrever to write this chapter. And i really disappointed cuz it didn't turn out as i expected. Plus im in rush so really sorry about this chapter 😞

But dont forget to vote & comment
💜💜💜