-1-

Author-nim POV

"Guys.... Urgent mission. We have to go now!" Jin said looking at his brothers with serious look.

Namjoon just got a information about their next target so they need to go right away.

They all get ready with their weapons and get into the car. But when Hoseok realised something he went to one of the maid that is standing in front of the garage door, ready to do any command.

"Tell y/n we have to go on mission. We will be back as soon as possible"he said to the maid in hurry. The maid smile and nodded.

"Hyung, come on... We need to go now!" The maknae call him from inside of the car, waiting for him. He run to car and they drove away from the huge mansion .

~time skip~

As soon as the car stopped, she run to the main door and it opened by the maid .

"Welcom home miss y/n" she greet het with a smile. But her eyes were searching for something else....her brothers always greet her whenever she get back from school.

"Where's my brothers?" She asked while her eyes still searching for them.

"Miss they have to go on mission. They will get home later"

Her mouth turn to a cute pout when she heard that. "But they promised they want to train me today"she mumble walking to her room to get change.

Then she walk to a room that she call 'paradise'..... Why? Because it have anything you want. Her brothers always spent time with her in here.

She walked in to the tv room, turn on the game, took a controller and started playing the video games alone. Whenever her brothers is home,Jungkook oppa and Teahyung oppa always played video games with her.They're really good at playing video games. And they always made a bet when they played together. But it really boring without her brothers around.

~time skip~

*Ding dong*

She heard a bell rings. She quickly ran out of the room to the main door. Yes my brothers finally home.... She thought.

But she stopped on a few last staircase when she saw the maid are bowing to a man in suit. And a woman cling onto him his arm.

"Welcom home Mr. and Mrs. Kim"

Her eyes try to recognize the two faces. But the woman saw her on the stairs and called her name.

"Y/n sweetie.... Its me mommy and daddy!" She gasped and run quickly to hug them.

"Mommy, Daddy.... You guys are back from your work" she said hugging them tightly.

"Hey princess... You're so big now" her daddy said ruffling her hair. Then they walked to the living room. She sat on a couch between her parents.

"How was school sweetie?" Mrs. Kim asked her and she puts y/n closer to her. She runs her fingers through her hair.

"Hmm... everything is okay" she lay her head on her mommy's lap.

"Ouh hey, where's your oppa at?" Mr. Kim asked her with a concern look.

" The maid said they have mission"

" What they leave you alone in this house?!" Mr. Kim yelled a little when she told him that. She shook her head,dont know what to say.

" They promised me to train me today...." She said in sad tone.

Mrs. Kim look at her husband with a worried look. What's going on actually?

"Ouh ya..mommy daddy... isn't you guys supposed to back in Korea next month?Why are you guys here early?" She look at her parents.

Weird... before this when I asked them to be back early they always said its work so they need to stay. But now....

Mrs. Kim look a little shocked when her only daughter asked that.She look at Mr. Kim and shook her head.

"We have something to talk with your brothers honey...."

" Why are you asking sweetie. You dont like us getting home early?" Mrs. Kim turn y/n to her before she can say another word.

Its no like I dont like it.....I love when they're home early than ever.

"Nope...I love when you're guys are here with us" she said putting on the sweetest smile on her face.

"Sir dinner is ready" a maid said and walk them to the dinning room.

The three of them were having dinner together. Chit chatting since her parents are not always at home. After dinner they just chilling in the tv room watching together.

"They're still not home yet. What if we're not here and you still here alone without them!" Mr. Kim said frustrated.

Just after that they heard bunch of noise came from the main door. Oh no my brothers in trouble!

"Tell them to meet me here and now" Mr. Kim said in a cold tone.The maid nodded a head to the main door.

When her brothers were all in the room they asked lots of questions. And it made him even more frustrated with all the noises.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Didn't you guys supposed to be back next month?"

"Why are guys at our house and not yours?"

Mr. Kim slammed his hand to the table made all of them even y/n startled.

" Enough boys!"he said and took a deep breath before let a sigh out.

"Listen,first I have something to tell to you guys. Second, yes we should be back next month but because it really important,I have to leave my work for this."he lower his tone this time.

She never really see her daddy be really mad.but her oppa said she will never want to know how he will look like.

"And one more thing, is it a problem I in my sons house?" He said glaring at Yoongi and everyone turned to him. He just guilty smiled and look down.

"Why you guys leave y/n alone?"its Mrs. Kim turn to speak. She look to her sons one by one.

"We have a urgent mission...and at that time she's not back from school yet and-"

"And you leave her"Mr. Kim cut off Namjoon word and he just nodded slowly.

Mr. Kim let out a sigh again. Jimin noticed his dad is frustrated.

"Why dad? We always leave her for missions. You're the one that said we should keep her safe. Its probably will be more dangerous if we brought her along with us. Besides she's not alone. The maids and Butlers were here all the time."

"Its different now kid"he said and give his wife a sign. She nodded and turned to a tiny figure y/n.

"Sweetie lets go to bed you have school tomorrow" she took her hand and dragged her to her bedroom.

They all just look at her and Mrs. Kim till we disappear from sight.Not knowing what actually Mr. Kim gonna tell them.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys how was the first chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it
-----------------------------------------------------------