-10-

A few days before...
(its a few days before the school incident happened)

"Can we really trust him? you know after what happened 4 years ago, i dont want that to happen again"

"No one want that to happen again"

" So what can we do? The situation getting really tense right now after the day we went to the park"

"....."

"I trust him"

Everyone look at hoseok who's playing with something in his hand. He been quiet from the start but shocking everyone with what he just said .

"Umm,what do you mean hyung?"
Jimin asked. He's not sure how his brothers feel about him  because after that day that happened 4 years ago, no one ever talk about him.....even y/n.

"I mean it. I trust him. You all know how he love y/n like we all do. He must have reason why he left y/n that day. And i can trust him to be y/n bodyguard in school and whenever we're not around"

"How can you be so sure about that?" Jin said putting his hand on the table. He look at him, waiting for his answer.

"Because of this"

He took out a thing he been hiding in his palm and make it dangling on his finger.Its the necklace that have y/n and a boy photo smiling and hugging each other.

"I found this on the ground when we were rushed to get in the car that day" hoseok put the necklace down for the other to check it out.

" I'm agree with you hyung. After what dad told about him successfully past all the test just to be y/n bodyguard,i think we can fully trust him. We know who is Lee Jinwoo. He would never hurt our princess ever again"

••••••
(Now its the same day when the incident happened but it is later the day)

Kring... Kring...

School bell rang and its time to go home.
Y/n took her notebook and shoved it in her bag before going out of her class. She walked out of her school to the school gate, waiting for one of hers oppa come to pick her. Minutes of waiting, a familiar black car park not so far from the  school gate.Y/n smile knowing her oppa is here to pick her. She wait for her oppa to come out of the car but turn her head when she heard someone called for her.

"Y/n!"

Familiar voice...she look over the person that called her and saw a boy in black hoodie, smiling at her. It was Jinwoo.But the smile faded away when he saw y/n turn away.

"Hey y/n baby. Ready to go home?"

Jimin approach her from behind,waving his hand to get her attention but she was looking down and not moving even a inch. Seeing her lil sister acting like that,he knelt down to her eye level.

"What's wrong baby? Are you- oh"

"Hi Jimin hyung. Good to see you again. How are you now?" Jinwoo walked towards the two and waved his hand to Jimin. He look down to y/n who's now wrapped in Jimin hand. He lips curved to a small sad smile.

"H-hey Jinwoo. Good to finally see you too. Im all good.So you already met y/n?"Jimin felt a little awkward talking to the boy. Well, who wouldn't be right...i mean after he disappeared for years and rumor about his whole family died. Yeah, totally..

"So y/n already know about you?" Jimin asked again.Y/n perked up her head with confused look read on her face.

"No, not yet"

Y/n turned her face to Jinwoo but quickly turned back to jimin when Jinwoo gave her a soft smile. His smile slowly faded away and he let out a sigh. Jimin noticed the tense between the two of them.