-3-

A/n:this is kinda a long chapter.
____________________________________

"Baby~ we're sorry"

"Please open the door for us"

"Its tenichally not our fault but its Jung-"

"Shut up your mouth!"

"Guys we're here to persuade y/n not starting another fight" Namjoon gave a death glare to Jungkook and Teahyung who getting to start a fight.

"Y/n baby, we're really sorry. Its really our fault. We promise you but we forgot. Please open the door. We'll do anything to make you forgive us"the place were in silence a moment Jimin said it in a soft voice hoping the said girl with come out from her room.

No response from behind the door.Soft sigh left their mouths."Its okay if you dont want to talk now. We understand" they all start to leave when they heard a door creaked open.Their head turned in unison and saw a girl sniffing and looking down to her feet.

"Y-you will d-do anything for r-real?"
She said in between her sobs. Hosoek squat down to her level, wiping down her tears with his thumb."Yes we will" he said smiling.

Y/n put her head up to see all her oppas infront of her smiling. but then she turned her head and it made the seven man feel guilty again.

"Im not believing you. You guys had made promises with me and none of them were fulfilled"she said. She sounded angry, yet still disappointed.

"What do you mean by 'promises'?" Teahyung crouch down beside Hosoek looking at her but she didn't look back. She cant believe her brothers didn't even remember their promises.

She turned her head back to her brothers but then looking down."Y-you really don't remember r-right?" They all just sit in silent. She take a deep breath before letting it all out.

"First you promised to trained me after i get off school but you guys had mission and you promise to drop me off to school the day after which mean today but that didn't happen when you had meeting with daddy..."she stop before she goes on.

"Then you said you will pick me at school to go get ice cream after but instead of you guys the driver picked me from school"she starting to sobs again. Her brothers didn't gave her attention she wants .

".......i-i just to spend time with you guys..." She said low but it enough to make her brothers feel more guilty.

Jungkook picked her up and hug her tightly."We're really sorry baby but we were very busy lately"he whisper to her ears.

"How about we do something fun tomorrow since its weekend.It will be a sorry from us. What do you think y/n?" Namjoon said making all of their eyes on her.

Her eyes were sparkling and her lips slowly starting to forming into cute smile.The seven boys infront of her were happy to see their little princess smiling again.

"Soo....what do you want to do tomorrow princess?" Jin asked while Jungkook put her back down.
Y/n put her finger on her chin, thinking what to do.

~time skip~
Jin pov

"Oppa lets go quick!"

Yoongi were dragged by y/n out of the car. She was really excited since we all agree to bring her to amusement park. Its a sorry from us for not paying attention to her. I mean is not a bad thing and we really busy with all those mission lately so this is like a day off for us. Plus we can spend a whole day here having fun together.

"Yoongi oppa can you be more faster than that? I want to be the first one to go on the rides!"

"*yawn*im sleepy y/n"Yoongi sat on one of the bench, ready to take his 'precious' nap......Again.Yep, you're right he sleep in the car all the way here.