-25-

"Hahahaha look what we got here. The bangtan and oh look who's here,hey there son, Jinwoo"

".......oh and my daughter Nayeon"

Everyone were absolutely confused. The heck is he saying? But for that one girl Y/n, she's scared to death. She froze, the only girl in the room is her..is he talking about herself? No.. No way!

"What the HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!" Suga shouted out furiously,eyes burning in anger. He smirk glaring the young man,but Suga was not affected by that at all. His eyes move to a boy who's looking at the floor. That boy is Jinwoo, the one he claimed to be his son.

Jinwoo was like his soul had left his body. His fist clenching hard. He could feel many pairs of eyes staring at him.

"How long do you think you can hide it from them?"the old hag says arrogantly.

"What is he talking about Jinwoo!?" V sternly said,gritting his teeth."Tell them Lee Jinwoo!" the man shouted. Jinwoo perked up eyes red holding so much anger.

He step a little closer to the man, "I AM NOT YOUR SON.I WAS NEVER YOUR CHILD.DONT YOU DARE CALL ME YOUR SON ANYMORE,LEE CHANGWOO!"he shouted letting his anger out.

The man, Chang woo, just smirk , satisfied with what he heard. As for the boy, he do realized what he did, but he didn't expect for a good reaction.

"You're Changwoo's son?!" he nodded. He want to see y/n's but he's scare of her reaction. He scare he will lose y/n
...again. But then, a small voice coming from the girl says...

"Am I really your daughter?"

Changwoo again smirk, "Of course sweetie all this people just lie to you for your entire life. How sad right? The one you trust lie to you. But dont worry sweetie I'm here to take you away from this bad people"

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING HER ANYWHERE!" Jimin shout, quickly running to y/n and hug her. He expect her to cry her eyes out right away but her face looks like she's lifeless. "Am I really your sister?" her low-crack voice can make Jimin's heart crush but with that question the pain is really something else for him. "Of course you're our lil sister. Dont listen to him. All he said is not true" he pat y/n 's head but he can see that y/n is not convinced by his words at all.

"Stop the drama already! Give her to me and this will end in the easiest way or else-"

"SHE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!"

"Oh then you choose the hard way, get her" he whispered the last part to his men.

"JIMIN TAKE Y/N!" Jimin quickly picking her up running from people chasing them while other taking down the people.

"You choose the wrong way dear"

•••••

Jimin quickly run to a room that is use as a storage room. He come closer to a old bookshelf with dusty books, when he pushed one of the books, a passcode bar pop up. He quickly put in the code. The bookshelves part into 2 and reveal a door behind it. Rushly burst it open with y/n in his arm, he get in the room that
y/n never knew they have it in their house.

Despite being distracted by the room she just discovered, her fear still haunting her when banging sounds and bullets being shoots into the air. She quickly hide herself into Jimin. The boy on the other hand were panicking. He doesn't know whether he should stay or leave her here and help his brothers.

Jimin look around the room. No one can get in here. There's no windows or any sources of natural lighting. There's no way anyone other than their family can get through the medal door.

That's it,he made his decision. He put down y/n and ruffled her hair sofly. "Hey baby listen to me. You're gonna be safe here okay? It'll be alright. After this we going to your favorite ice cream shop and eat ice cream together hm? "

"where are you going oppa?"

"I have go help the others. Dont worry you'll be safe here. I promise" he pulled out his tiny pinky. An assured smile on his face, waiting for the girl to link hers pinky with his. After a while seconds of thinking, y/n finally link her pinky with his.

Getting up from his position, he take a last look at y/n before walking out of the secret room. Leaving the girl alone.

A/n: swipe up! Its double update