-19-

"What do you mean you knew about this?!"

Furiously, V slammed his fist on the table, making the table shake. The poor boy in front of him just lowered his head, feeling extremely guilt. The 'if i told them' keep on repeating in his head, like that one part of a song playing in your mind for days.

"Teahyung, enough! Is not only him. Why are you putting all the blame on him!?" Suga stood up. Both of them promised not to tell any of the members about this. He have his own reason why he didn't tell about what they knows to the gang,but looks like they don't get it why.

"Don't you get it hyung?! If one of you told us about this, we would be more on guard, but NO! Because you two choose to shut up and now look what happened to y/n!" Seeing his hyung stood up, he too stand up from his seat and show his anger toward the older and the boy,Jinwoo. "And don't you forget about her traumatized friends!" He spoke again with sassed.

"Enough you two! Sit down!" RM shout, but none of them listen to the leader. They continues to give each other death glares, untill a slammed make them flinched.

"I said sit down! NOW!" The leader repeat himself.  V let out a huff, waiting for the older to sit first,but the latter doesn't seem to do so,hell he even wait for the younger to do it first.

The leader clear his throat, making them let out sighs. With heavy hearts, both of them, still giving each other glares, sit their selves down.

RM,again, clearing his throat before speak, "I'm sure you have the reason why you didn't tell us about what you know, right Suga?"

Suga sighed, he simply nodded before opening his mouth." Okay, remember y/n helped me to take a file from that woman who think she was a good person?" He asked his members about the file he got weeks ago. He still annoyed by that woman acting so 'kind' to his sister.

Seeing most of the members nodded,he continue,"Well, that file supposed to have just underground information about Mikrokosmo company but I found something else in it"he stopped. He looked up to the leader,who have frowned on his face.

"I found information about a girl.." he stopped. His face clearly showing he was disgusted by the name he just said.

"Lee Eunji"

Each of them have their eyes wide open,ears working faster than before, obviously shocked by the mentioned of a little girl name.

" Oh wait, I should call her Lee Ha-rin."  Suga continues,making the gasped escaping their mouths.

"Wait! What?!"

"Eunji and Harin is a same person?"

"Ridiculous"

"You trying to say that, this girl, a friend of y/n, has to do with all of this?"The leader ask calmly ,making sure about the information he just heard.

Suga simply nodded.

"How?!"

"This is why I don't tell you guys. I have to make sure if this information true or not, but looks like  everything happened before I can do anything." He said.

"But, how come we didn't know about this but Jinwoo does?" Jimin said, pointing to the said boy.

"I never know about this"

"Then,how-"

"It just my instinct" he said not looking up. He heard V scoffed at him,"What are you? Fortune teller?"

Jinwoo ignore him and look to Suga for him to continue."Well, I found out that Lee Ha-rin is Chang-woo's biological daughter"

Silence...