⚜️Epilogue⚜️

I can't believe we're at the end I'm crying 😭

—————————————————————

10 YEARS LATER

"Come on Uncle Henrik! You're too slow!" 10-year-old Colin Ford-Jones yelled behind him before he was abruptly thrown into the air.

"Caught ya." 23-year-old Henrik Mikaelson smirked at his great-nephew.

"You cheated!" Colin accused. Henrik looked at the child offended. "I did not!" Henrik shot back.

"You did too Uncle Henrik! You aren't supposed to use your vampire speed!" 13-year-old Diana said from her spot on the grass. The teenager rolling her eyes at her great uncle.

Henrik had elected to turn into a vampire when he turned 22, now looking about the same age as Kol. He had missed his magic for the last year as a vampire but was also happy to finally be like his siblings.

"Our great niece is right as usual, you did cheat brother." Kol teased his younger brother who glared at him, the glare having no heat to it.

Abby who was sitting in the shade holding her youngest grandchild gave Kol a stern look that made the 1000-year-old shrink back slightly. "Kol be nice to your brother." She told him and smirked smugly when he nodded rapidly.

Davina couldn't help but laugh at the look on her husband's face. Their 1-year-old daughter, Astraea giggling like crazy in her mother's lap.

Davina who had used a spell to stop her aging was still as beautiful as she was 10 years ago. The pair had decided to adopt a child who had been adversely hit by the supernatural, Astraea had been found by the BAU on a case, her entire family was murdered by werewolves, and they jumped at the chance to have a child of their own.

Kol sauntered over to his wife and picked up his daughter who started giggling even more when Kol started tickling her.

"Did you think me getting scared was funny Little Star?" Kol asked Astraea who was still laughing and her body was squirming so much, the baby accidentally hit Kol in the face.

Jupiter, who was now 30-years-old but still looked 16 threw her head back in laughter at seeing the bewilderment and slight grimace of pain on her uncle's face.

"Yes, that was certainly hilarious, Star," Kol deadpanned to his niece as he walked over to her and ruffled her hair.

"You sound like Uncle Elijah." She reprimanded teasingly and giggled watching Kol shiver in fake disgust.

"I would never be like my bore of a brother." The Mikaelson man denied.

"What's wrong with being a little more noble brother?" Elijah, who had only been released from the prison world about a month ago asked.

Elijah and Rebekah had both been released a month prior because they all felt that they had shown that they were no longer dependent on Klaus and Freya. Although technically their release was on a probationary basis; they also moved the ascendants of the other remaining Mikaelsons far away, just in case.

"Darling brother, you are a bit of a bore sometimes." Rebekah agreed with Kol as she took her niece out of his arms.

"Star, do you think that of me?" Elijah turned to his older niece who suddenly found the ground very interesting.

"Not all of the time." She squeaked out and screamed when Elijah threw her over his shoulder.

"Not so boring now, am I Star?" Elijah asked his niece smugly.

"Okay Elijah put my mate back on the ground please," Derek said as he walked outside with his son.

Elijah put his niece down but ruffled her hair making her smack his hand away.

"What is with everyone messing with my hair today?" The blonde mumbled to herself.

"You alright mom?" Kol asked his mother who nodded and kissed her son's forehead. "I'm okay baby." Was the answer the 13-year-old received.

Sophie, who had been conversing with her wife and brother grabbed Jupiter by the arm and pulled her over to their conversation.

Derek and Spencer who had finally joined them watched their mate and children with a smile.

"10 years ago did you think our lives would end up like this?" Spencer asked the older man who shook his head.

"Honestly? No. But am I happy? Yeah." Derek responded and pulled the younger male into his side.

"When people ask what I see in you, I just smile and look away because I'm afraid if they knew they'd fall in love with you too."

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS

I FINISHED IT! This is the end of I Dreamed A Dream

I'm sorry the ending is so short but I feel as though everything has already been said and it was time to just sort of tie everything up and finish it.

I decided that I like the ending how I have it and if I keep adding to it or messing with it, it will ruin it.

I'm sure you noticed Jack and Daniel weren't in the ending, nor, were Melissa and Finn but rest assured they are all happy, and traveling with their respective mates.

To all of you who have followed this from beginning to end, thank you for sticking with it and with me for this journey.

Thank you all so much for 155K reads, I appreciate, every. single. one. of. you.

For the last time don't forget to vote and comment

I love you guys