⚜️Chapter Ten: Sophie⚜️

Bonding with Alexander made Astrid unbelievably happy

Bonding with Alexander made Astrid unbelievably happy. She always had the twins as her nonbiological brothers but they always had each other. Astrid felt like she could have that bond with Alexander as another older brother to look up to.

She for some reason believed that Sophie didn't like her. She had no reasoning behind her belief, she just assumed. While on the contrary, Sophie didn't hate the girl. She loved the girl. Truth be told the brunette always wanted a sister. Sophie loved her brother dearly but there was no one around her age that she could really talk to about girl problems, although Alexander gave good advice in that area too.

Astrid, who was now going by her middle name Jupiter was staring at herself in the mirror. She was looking at the long blonde hair that was in its usually straight style, she had no clue how to do any other look and never asked Davina or Keelin for help.

Sophie saw the blonde's almost inner turmoil and an idea popped into her head. She knocked on the wall to alert Jupiter that someone was there and watched how the blond hair practically swooped in her direction.

"Need some help?" Sophie asked, gesturing to her hair.

"Please." Jupiter agreed with pink coating her cheeks.

Sophie pulled the girl over to the bed and made her sit.

"Brush please," Sophie said and Jupiter handed her the brush and felt the nimble fingers begin to work through her hair.

"How do you like Charlotte so far?" The brunette questioned as she continued to brush through the almost bleach blonde locks.

"I like it here. I'm happy, which is new. New Orleans was full of too many sad memories. I miss some of my family but leaving was for the best. I'm sure my sister didn't care, she liked to have our parent's attention." The blonde rambled as Sophie listened intently.

"Well, I'm glad that you're happy. You and the red-headed doofuses have made quite an impact" ignoring the 'hey!' That came from the twins Sophie continued " I've always wanted a sister you know? I mean having a brother is great and all but sometimes I wished that there was a girl around and now you're here. Clearly, this was fate."

Jupiter pondered the older girl's words for a moment. She basically called the blonde her sister and it made a warm feeling swell in her chest.

"This is nice. I never really had a sister. She was always too involved in her own world and everything else revolved around her. No one really ever had time for me. I was always too embarrassed to ask for help. I should know how to do my own hair but I just don't." Jupiter sighed as her cheeks turned crimson once again from embarrassment.

"Hey. Stop comparing yourself to her. You're your own person and I happen to like you just the way you are. So what if you never learned? It gives us an excuse to do some sisterly bonding. You have a new sister now JuJu. And I'll always be here." Sophie reassured the blonde.

The brunette saw the smile on the blonde's face and felt like it could power the whole city with how big it was.

"And finished!" The Ford girl cheered as she put a hair tie at the end of the braid.

"Thanks, Soph." The youngest Mikaelson heir squealed as she looked at the braid in the mirror.

"Your welcome JuJu. Now let's go downstairs. The boys want to challenge us to a game of MarioKart." Sophie said as she linked arms with the blonde.

"We'll kick their asses." Jupiter giggled and the two girls walked downstairs together. No longer just housemates but sisters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's chapter 10!

Sorry, it took so long to update, I had severe writer's block but I'm happy with how this chapter turned out.

I wanted to make the bonding something more personal like not just something stereotypical like going shopping. Bonding can be through something as simple as braiding each other's hair.

I hope you liked this chapter and thank you so much for 4K reads. I'm so grateful for y'all!

We're close to seeing Finn!

This chapter is dedicated to @WHORV06 who made the new cover for this book. I am so grateful!

See you in the next chapter!

Thank you to @Angelic_Enchantress for the banner gif!