⚜️Chapter Thirty-Five: Are You Sure?⚜️

-------------------------------------------------

Jupiter walked into the room where they were currently housing the ascendant and began to pace slightly.

She was worried, what if the spells didn't work? She knew they would but there was always the 'what ifs?'

Kol and Finn walked into the room, and sighed, seeing their younger niece so anxious.

"Star," Kol called but the woman was still pacing, trapped in her own world.

"Star," Finn called this time, but they still received no response.

"Astrid," Kol said and Jupiter's head whipped towards them both.

"Calm down Star. We'll be here every step of the way." Finn said to his niece.

"But what if-" she began before being abruptly cut off by Kol. "Darling, we've looked over these spells backward and frontwards and every way you can look at them. They will work. Finn is right, we'll be here every step of the way. When this is all over you can see your mates, and Kol and Diana. We'll be a real, proper, blended family." Jupiter smiled slightly at that. "There's the smile I know. Believe in yourself Star. That's all you need to worry about."

"Thanks, Uncle Kol, thanks, Uncle Finn. I think I'm ready now." Jupiter spoke and the three left the room holding the ascendant.

"Lizzie, Josie, are you ready?" Jupiter asked the siphoner twins who both nodded with smiles on their faces.

"Ready JJ." They confirmed.

Jupiter sat in the black sand circle and took a deep breath.

"Remember our promise?" Jupiter asked Inadu in her head.

"Yes, I remember JJ. I go into Hope's body and you lock us away. You know I wouldn't get in the way of your revenge." The 1,500-year-old spirit replied.

"Is it odd that I'm going to miss you?" Jupiter teased the spirit.

"No, I think I'll miss you too. You were a great vessel, and give them hell kid." Inadu answered for the last time.

"Magia tollox de terras. Magia tollox de terras. Magia tollox de terras. Solvo." The two young women chanted and they watched as the spirit of the Hollow was removed from Jupiter's body.

Quickly stepping out of the circle and grabbing her twin sister. Jupiter ignored her biological family's protests as she shoved Hope into the circle and the Hollow was put inside her true vessel.

Hope's eyes turned electric blue signifying the change inside of her.

"I can hear it. The whispers. They're so loud." Hope whispered now covering her ears as if that would block it out.

Grabbing her twin roughly she quickly tied Hope back into her chair.

Holding up the ascendant, Jupiter smirked at the look of fear that flashed across Hope and Freya's faces.

"For those who don't know what this is, it's an ascendant. It's the key to a Gemini Prison world. Eternal punishment. I think it's kind of fitting. As you said a long time ago Klaus, "Your punishment fits your crime." Jupiter spoke, admiring the piece of metal that would hold her family.

"You know we'll try to find out way out of there right? You won't be able to detain us forever. And when we get out I will hunt all of you down TO YOUR END!" Klaus roared furiously.

The younger tribrid began laughing. She almost fell over, she was laughing so hard. After taking a minute to regain her composure she got right in her biological father's face and answered; "Who said I was putting you all together?"

This made the Hybrid tense which made Jupiter's smile grow even wider if that was possible. She looked like the cat that ate the canary.

"Oh, you won't be serving your punishments together. Where's the fun in that? No, you'll each be locked away. Alone." Jupiter practically beamed. Abby, Kol, Finn, Kai, and Alexander removed one of their hands from behind their back and revealed something that made the Mikaelson's blood run cold. Each person held one of the other five ascendants.

Six ascendants, six Mikaelsons.

Fear ran through the bodies of Klaus, Hayley, Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, and Hope. While shit-eating grins rested on the faces of the others present.

Hell had become empty and the devil was here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Five is now complete!

Sorry it's so short, it's kind of just a filler chapter, the big stuff happens in the next chapter!

We're coming to the end! It's so crazy to me that Jupiter literally came out of a mental breakdown, and now she is loved by so many people.

Any theories? Even though I kind of pretty much revealed what I was going to be doing anyway, what do you think is going to happen afterward?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I love you guys and I'll see you in the next chapter