⚜️Chapter Twenty-Four: I'm Not Your Little Girl!⚜️

I- um- I don't know what to say so *holds out tissue box again*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter was out to lunch with Sophie, Alexander, and the kids. Jack, Daniel, and Kai were running late as was the new norm since they had taken up jobs at the FBI specifically the BAU unit. They found them all to be extremely helpful especially Kai since he knows more than the average person about murder.

Levi and Sloan had decided that they would hang out with Derek and Spencer giving the siblings time to catch up.

A lot had happened since the Mikaelsons had decided to show up; Jupiter had given birth to another set of twins this time they were both little boys who made Alexander and his fiance Levi melt on a daily basis. They had decided to name them Brody and Colin. They were the best dads to their next generation Gemini twins and cherishing the time they had with them while they were still babies.

Sophie and Sloan had recently gotten engaged and were not making any hard set plans as they just wanted to continue to enjoy the euphoria of being engaged.

Kol and Diana loved their Aunts and Uncles to pieces as they spoiled them rotten and showed them both lots of love and attention. (Not that their parents didn't do that either but you get my point.)

"Sorry we're late." Jack said as he, Daniel and Kai practically sprinted over to the table.

After hugs were shared and lunch was ordered they began to catch up.

Diana sat perched in Kai's lap and giggled as he tickled her. While Kol sat contently in his mother's lap and happily colored the page the waitress had given him.

Soon they were all eating, Kol happily stealing some bites of his mother's pancakes, having grown an affinity for them just like her.

"Astrid?" a voice asked and made said blonde tense. Kol looked up at his mother with worry shining in his wide child-like eyes.

"Mama?" Kol asked his mother noticing how she relaxed as her attention shifted to him.

"Yes baby?" Jupiter asked her son.