⚜️Chapter 11: Melissa⚜️

 Jupiter sighed

Jupiter sighed. She was trying to do the spell to resurrect her uncle but was not having any luck.

Alexander was originally helping her but he was drained after three attempts. He was now watching from the couch as her nose began to bleed. "Jup. Stop!" He said as she immediately began trying for the fifth time.

"I can't! I have to bring him back!" The girl protested as she wiped the blood from under her nose.

"You tried four times. Give it a rest for now. Aunt Mel is almost back. We'll ask for her help." The Ford boy pleaded with his younger sister.

She nodded, resigned.

Everyone else had gone out. Sophie was with some friends, Jack and Daniel were in the next town over looking for a bite to eat, Abby and Sam had gone into town to run some errands, and Melissa was coming back after trying to locate the ascendant.

Abby and Melissa had found out that one of their last living descendants was in a prison world so they were on the hunt for the ascendant that kept him there.

They of course knew that it was Malachai Parker in there. They decided to give him a chance, something that no one had ever given him.

Alex and Jupiter had stayed home to work on resurrecting Finn.

"Hey peanuts! I'm home!" Melissa called as she walked into the house.

"In the living room Aunt Mel!" The two chorused back.

Melissa has insisted that Jupiter call her Aunt Mel. She had no idea how much it meant to the blonde that she was being welcomed and accepted into a family.

Jack and Daniel could see the girl brightening every single day. They knew she still had her bad days, where her insecurities shined through but now she had more people behind her.

"What are you two doing?" Melissa questioned the teens as she walked into the living room.

"Trying to bring back Finn. We had to take a break because we were drained." Alexander explained and Jupiter tried to ready herself for the next attempt at the spell.

"How many times did you try?" Melissa asked as she looked over the spell.

"I managed to go three times before I was drained. This one over here went four times and was about to go for a fifth before her nose started bleeding and I made her stop." Alex answered his Aunt, both of them looking at the blonde in slight concern.

"Well I have to bring him back. Uncle Kol asked me to bring Uncle Finn back. I don't want to disappoint him." Jupiter cried frustrated that she couldn't bring him back.

"Hey, none of us could ever be disappointed in you. Especially not Kol and the others in New Orleans. This is a big spell, the fact that you've gone through four attempts and haven't passed out is extraordinary. Let me help. A heretic and two tribrids should be able to create enough power." Melissa soothed the frustrated teen.

Nodding, Jupiter sighed "Okay."

The three witch hybrids sat together on the floor with Finn's ashes spread in a line.

Astrid winced as she cut her hand open and allowed her blood to drop onto the ashes. She quickly put a bandage on it before she grabbed hands with Alexander and Melissa.

"You guys can back out now if you want." Jupiter offered and they only gripped her hand tighter, an unspoken agreement that they were going to see this through.

"Let's do this," Alexander said determinedly.

"Fian en che en kanu! Fian en che en kanu! Fian en che en kanu! Fian en che en kanu!" They chanted and watched as the spell began to work.

"It's working! Finish it, Jupiter!" Melissa said as their noses began to bleed slightly.

"From ash to bone! From bone to flesh! FROM FLESH TO LIFE!" Astrid yelled as they finally completed the resurrection spell.

The corporeal form of Finn Mikaelson was in front of them. Alexander and Melissa called the others and told them they brought Finn back.

Melissa looked and Finn's body with curiosity. He was quite handsome there was no denying but she had heard that he loathed being a vampire and had a hard time accepting it. She hoped that with time they would be able to change his mind.

She had no more time to process these thoughts before she was practically tackled into a hug by a head of both brunette and blonde hair.

"Thanks Aunt Mel. I don't think we would have been able to do this without you." Jupiter cried as she and Alexander hugged the heretic.

"You're very welcome. We should probably clean up before everyone else gets home." Melissa replied laughing as the two teens groaned at the mention of cleaning.

As they began cleaning everything stopped when a sharp gasp was heard. The three's heads snapped in the direction of the living room where they saw a very awake and alive Finn Mikaelson looking around.

"Where am I?" Was the first thing out of The Original's mouth.

----------------------------------------------------------------

He's back!

I'm so excited to bring Finn into this story. He is going to be paired with Melissa aka the cool aunt!

The next chapter is going to be about Astrid and Finn and I'm so excited!

I'm already planning ahead for things to come!

I'll give a little teaser for y'all.

Act Three will be called Four Years Later and Act Four will be called And Then She Snapped.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!

See you in the next chapter!