9- The trap.

Xiao Zhan is too afraid to notice something weird around him! He was stunned by the situation. Suddenly someone calling his name and he saw shen wai in front of him,

"Zhanzhan!? What happened? I was informed something happened in your dorm house, what's this rush!? Are you alright?"

Xiao hugged Shen wai so tightly, he is still shuddering with things...

"Someone's...dead body...found in my bathroom...I...I don't know...who is he or...who killed him!?"

Shen wai patted his back to make him calm down.

"It's ok...calm down! We will see..."

But before he could complete his sentence,

"Who is professor xiao zhan here?"

A rude voice makes them shocked. They saw cops in front of them, and xiao Zhan was afraid of the possibilities! Even shen wai and the students around them were shocked to see cops on their campus!

"I...I'm Xiao Zhan, officer, how can I help you?" Xiao Zhan trying to regain his strength again,

"You have to come with us, the murder happened in your dorm and we need to inquire about your statement."

"But I don't know anything about it! I even don't know who was killed or the killer! "

"Please, be cooperative, sir, it's for your own good, and the person who was killed, someone identified him as your servant,"

"Xu huwa!? Oh my god! Who killed him? He was just an innocent villager. I can't believe it..."

"That's why we need your statement first. Please come with us."

Xiao Zhan nodded and step towards them, shen wai also following him...but...

"Sorry, sir, you can't follow him. It's against the law. He has to come alone for interrogation." The senior cop stopped shen wai abruptly,

"But, I'm his friend, I can't leave him alone in this situation!"

"Sorry, sir, we can't change rules for you. You have to follow our instructions or I have to force you to do so, "

"Officer!" Shen wai glared at the cop but xiao than hold his hand,

"I'll be alright, wai, don't worry, you have to follow the rules, we can't put a bad example in front of our students."

"But, zhan..."

"I'm ok, I swear, don't worry, and I also need to know, why someone killed my innocent servant like this!? I will cooperate with them, I believe in the judicial system of our country, they gave justice to huwa. Don't worry about me, ok?"

Shen wai nodded his head and agreed,

"But, you have to give me updates about whatever happens to you? Call me, if you need me, ok?"

"Ya, sure,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao Zhan seat in front of the chief police officer, in the office of their dean! Yes, they were still in college!
The chief stared hard at his nervous gesture!

"So? You want to tell me, your own servant involved in suspicious activities around the college, and even part of some illegal group, but you still don't know anything about him!?"

"Believe me, sir, I don't know about his activities or background other than be was the cousin brother of my former servant xi ju. He said, he was an orphan and didn't have family other than him!" Xiao Zhan was still can't believe his own servant accused of illegal activities and he didn't have a single clue about it until now!?