24 - Love is the name of concern.(M)

(Mature part, +18, please, skip it if you feel uncomfortable,)

"As you wish, my love,"

With that xiao try to move a little but the sudden pain striking him in the instant. He cried out loud.

"Take it easy there, baby, it's your first time. Relax your body first." Yibo guided him to seat properly on his crotch first. He caresses xiao's backside and squeezes his ass chicks. Meanwhile, xiao try to adjust the size of yibo and grinding his hips on yibo's hard crotch area.

Yibo closed his eyes with the sensation passing through his body. He loves every beat of the show which his bae put on for him. He saw how hard xiao trying to move upward and band a little with effort. But due to his sick body, he was unable to move fast. Yibo knew that so he grabs xiao's hips and make him upward a little and thrust hard inside of the tight warmness of xiao's hole.

Xiao screaming loud with the way yibo thrust inside of him and touching the pleaser points. His moans became louder when yibo grabs his nipple into his mouth and start sucking on it. Xiao is shaking so much with the amount of pleaser his body received from yibo.

"Ahh...mmm...it's so good...ahh...don't bite there, yibo...fuckkkk..."

His moaning makes yibo harder and he started to give more Hickeys on xiao's body while grabbing his dick in his palm and jerks it hard.

Xiao can't able to withstand these double attacks. He is on a verge of complete.

"Yibooo....ahhh...fuckkk...I'm gonna come..."

Yibo grab xiao's hair and pulled him to his face. He kissed hard to swallow xiao's scream of pleasure. With one more hard thrust from his hip and xiao shattered completely with his first mind-blowing climax.

Xiao collapse on yibo's chest and pants hard yet yibo is nowhere to end this game. He engulfs the tired body of his lover and kissed his forehead.

"I told you, you are not in shape for your first time, xiao. Look how tired you are now!? Should we stop, here, or do you want..."

"I want to see you complete too, yibo, I want to make you as satisfy as you did to me." Xiao kissed the hard chest of yibo and caressing his abs so sensually.

"But if I lost my compose, I'm scared of hurting you. You know my thirst is not easily subsided," yibo kissing xiao's neck and liking the earlobe.

"Hmm...I know...but I'm sure, I can handle you, the way I was used to before."
Yibo smile at xiao's cute pouting. He kissing it with love.

"Ok, but don't blame me if you are unable to even move for days. You are asking for it,"

With that, he rolled on his position while still inside of xiao, and now xiao was beneath him all looking sexy as hell.

Yibo captures his mouth and kissing it hard. He takes xiao's knees upward and engulfs them on his waist. He captures xiao's both hands and lift them upwards to his head and starts thrusting hard on xiao's already sore bottom.