6- Feeling out of control.

Xiao Zhan enters the class as usual and started the lecture without even looking at the class. His lack of interest to see the faces in front of him screaming that he just wants to finish the job and leave...

Suddenly a voice makes its presence that xiao must be hallucinating because of the way he turns around, it makes the voice holder happier than ever,

"Good morning, sir, "

Yibo smile so brightly when see xiao looking at him shockingly!

"Mr Wang!?"

"Whoever than!?" Yibo smirked at xiao's shocking face.

This time Xiao Zhan stared at the boy who once causes of his nightmares! He doesn't make it obvious but he is happy to see him back!

Yes, even if this boy makes him totally riled up, he can't deny the fact that he misses him!

"You say something, sir, " wai ning trying to get his surprise professor out of the shock,

Xiao Zhan regain his consciousness and coughing to hide his embarrassment,

"Hmm...yes, I was just surprised to see Mr Wang who absents from my class for 10 days now. Since he finally takes his studies seriously, it's good. Better late than never."

"What can I say? Somebody missed me so much that I need to visit him. I don't want him to be tense for me, " Yibo put his both hands on the table and cupped his face...looks totally a goner!

"Ahem...concentrate on your study now, your exam is coming soon, you need to focus," he turns towards the board, unable to meet the eyes of that crazy boy who never lost any chance to make him flustered.

Yibo is so happy to see his cute professor after that long, and top of the cherry that cutie missed him too! He wants to pinch that pink cheeks of his so beautiful teacher...

Bai chan kicked his lags under the table,

"Focus on studies. Why are you not writing the notes!?"

"I'll copy from you, happy?" Yibo glared at him,

"Yeh? Like you can copy the tones of notes in just one day? Stupid, nobody can give you their notes when the exam is on our head!" Chan rolling his eyes,

"Fine, I'll take the notes from xiao sir, he doesn't need it as he is a professor, simple!"

Somebody stood in front of him,

"I hope you settle down whatever the things you discussed in between the class, I'm sure it's more important than studies. If you want to discuss more, how about carrying on the discussion out of the class? It's more comfortable, " xiao than looking pissed,

"I didn't talk to him, he is the one who lost in his world here! I just make him aware, " Bai chan act innocent while yibo glaring at him!

"Traitor,"

"Please, leave the class, Mr Wang, I won't repeat myself, " Xiao looks mad.

Yibo stood up from his seat and step out of the class but only to lean on the wall of the corridor to see his teacher without any interference now!

Yes, he has his ways!

Xiao also notice, the way yibo keep staring at him so fondly even standing outside of the class! He felt uneasy! This is too much for his sanity! How can a person stand up with constant gazing and staring? He once glared at him too but yibo passed the stage of back off!

When class completed xiao Zhan hurriedly passed with the crowd in the corridor but just he about to turn to the stairs, someone held his elbow...

Xiao knew without looking back who could be that person? He jerked his hands and...