7- War of emotions.

Xiao Zhan was furious, he glared at yibo with a murderous gaze, he just about to step up in his direction when shen wai stopped him and dragged him to the other way,

Yibo felt relaxed a bit,

"What the hell, yibo? Why are you nervous like this?"

"No...nothing, let's go, "

Yibo rushing out of the indoor stadium and turns towards their dorms when they saw a man hide behind the dense bush over the fencing.

Yibo's sharp eyes capture the black shirt in the darkness behind it too! He stopped and hide behind a wall to watch the scene,

"Why are you..."

"Shuu..."

Yibo shushing Jian and point out the suspect, Jian understand and take the location just behind the pillar near the wall,

They saw a boy coming out of the campus looking everywhere to confirm no one follow him, that boy wears a dark brown colour hoodie and black trousers, he is wearing a mask over his face and the bangs on his forehead covered his entire face with the mask,

The boy silently slipped through the fencing and the other person drag him into a more dark place behind the trees!

Yibo and Jian follow them but can't find it! It's like they were swallowed by the surrounding!

"Shit! Where the fuck they have gone?" Jian looks frustrated,

Yibo still looks in the direction where that guys went, Jian shaking him,

"What are you looking for? They were already gone, "

"Did you look at that boy?"

"Hmm..."

"He was limping, maybe he injured his leg somewhere, and he came out from the southern side of campus because he looked in that direction when he sneaks out the area!"

"Wow! You are too good at observation, yibo! Now, I can relax as my friend is back again, for a matter, I was shocked to see you just a moment ago! The way you were flustered, I'm afraid of the possibilities but what happened? Why xiao sir glared at you?"

Yibo again felt the same pain, he cants tell Jian what happened, he was ashamed of himself too!

"It...its nothing, I'm not feeling well, leave me alone, you go and find out about any clue you could get about a boy with an injured leg from the southern block of campus."

"But..." Yibo turns around and walking towards his dorm...

He steps into his room and closes the door behind his back, he leans his head on the frame of the door and closes his eyes!

"Fuck,"

All the memories of him with xiao flooded in his mind. That flashback makes him more frustrated!

"Fuck! What is happening to me? Why can't I stay strong in front of him? And...how could I...attract to him? Am I really fall for him? No, no, no, it's getting out of the hand! I can't let my feelings mess up with my work! But, fuck! I'm too helpless with his unrealistic beauty! I never felt an attraction towards a guy before. The hell! He makes me question myself! Now, what should I do? He is messing with my heart, I can't let him."

Suddenly xiao's gorgeous half nude body visualize behind his closed eyelids, xiao's luscious and velvety flawless skin makes him dehydrate again! But then He saw himself came out of the closet...he strips out of his clothes and stood behind Xiao. His hands boldly touch the bare waist of xiao and xiao shocked with his touch! He turns around and looks at yibo and his hungry, lust-filled eyes!