Monica:Aw I’m sorry sweetie that she doesn’t feel the same way.

Cassius:I know.And she’s so sweet.I just wanna feed her grapes and brush her hair.

Tabitha:You are aware that she’s not a monkey right?.

Ross:I am so over Janine.I mean yeah at first I thought she was hot but now she’s like old news.

Janine:"Enters".Hey guys!.

Ross:Hi Janine.

Janine:I just got a call to be a dancer on a television special for New Year’s Eve.It’s called some sort of Dick’n Rock’n Dickie Eve.

Monica:Hold it!.Are you talking about Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rocking Eve?.

Janine:Yeah that’s what I said.

Monica:Oh my God!.We love that show!.I mean Ross and I have been watching it since I can remember!.

Tabitha:"Groans".Thats why I locked myself in my bedroom most of the time.

Chandler:"To Monica".Ah you’re still just a little fat girl inside aren’t you?."Kisses her cheek".

Janine:Well I’m gonna be on it this year.I’m gonna be one of the party people.

Ross:You’re gonna be a party person.Those guys rock the most!.

Janine:Well they said I should bring someone."To Cas".Do you wanna be my dance partner?.

Cassius:Totally!.I would love to spend New Year’s with you.

Janine:Well actually they’re taping tomorrow.I don’t really understand why.

Ross:Oh well you see how it works is the part with Dick Clark in Times Square is actually live but they tape some of the party stuff ahead of time.Yeah not a lot of people know that.

Janine:Yeah well do you guys wanna come too?.

Ross:Are you serious?.

Monica:We are there!.

Rachel:"Laughs".

Chandler:What,what are you laughing at?.

Rachel:Well I used to date him but you’re still going out with her!.

Gunther brings Janine a coffee.

Janine:Thanks."To Monica,Ross".Great so we can all go together.I gotta run.Catch you later!."Leaves".

All:Bye!.

Ross:Bye Janine!.

Cassius:Did she just ask me out on a date?.

Joey:I don’t think so.

Monica:What are you talking about?.She just invited him to the biggest party of the millennium!.

Tabitha:Yeah but she also invited you and Ross.

Rachel:Yeah honey I’m sorry but I don’t think that was a romantic thing.

Cassius:Oh.Maybe.But hey I know how I can find out.We’re going to a New Year’s Eve party right?.So at midnight I can kiss her.And if she kisses me back great!.Y’know?.But if she says Dude what the hell are you doing?.I can say It wasn’t me it was New Years.

Rachel:Well that’s a lot better than Ross trying to kiss me in High School and saying that he did it because he needed chapstick.

Ross:It was a dry day.

Monica:We are going to Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rocking Eve.

Ross:Oh my God!.

Monica:Oh my God!.

Chandler:"To Rachel".Oh my God!.

*****************************************
-

December 18th 1999-

   At Monica and Chandler's everyone is there as Cassius enters happily.

Cassius:Hey!.

Ross:Hey!.

Cassius:Listen do you guys think I have a chance with Janine?.

Monica:Honey we have been through this before!

Joey:Yeah.

Rachel:Don’t do this to yourself.

Tabitha:She’s made it pretty clear it is not going to happen.

Cassius:Well all right then I guess I shouldn’t get to excited about the fact."Excitedly".That I just kissed her!.

Monica:You serious?!.

Chandler:That’s great!.

Joey:Really?!.

Phoebe:Yeah well we’ll see.

Ross:You kissed her.

Cassius:Oh we kissed it up real nice.

Tabitha:So you kissed her so what happened after that?.

Cassius:I came over here to tell you guys.

Chandler:So she’s just waiting over there for ya?.

   Cassius nods but realizes what he did and runs out of the apartment and back to his place.

Tabitha:I'm gonna go get Eliana to bed.

Joey:"Smiles".I will help.

   I smile at my husband and as we leave we bump into a hanging mistletoe.We laugh and then we kiss and go to our apartment.