Chapter 19

Still third person'pov
The all reached the room bit it was locked. Vince immediately took the spare keys. They opened the door. There she was. She was having a nightmare more like a memory. She was tossing and turning. They were going to try to wake her up but what she said in her sleep shocked them.
"Don sold us Jenni. To a man for one night. "
They gasped.
"No, he's here Jenni. Run to the basement. He won't find you there!! I don't care about me .GO!! "
The family were shocked they had tears in their eyes. But Kara didn't stop there.
"Please sir d-dont do this. Please stay away. No. No . Nooooo. " she screamed.
The men tried to wake her up but it was no use. The room was filled with Kara's screams and cries and Jenni and the rest of the families sobs. They didn't know what to do. No one saw Jared slip out of the room.
He came back with a cup of water. Everyone was confused. Jared knew that her wounds from the institute were still tender. He knew they were hurting her.
"Stop you are hurting her. "He tried.
"What are you talking about we're trying to wake her up. " Cole said annoyed. They weren't seeing the damage they were causing so Jared decided to show them. He pushed the men away quickly then gently turned Kara over her to her front.
To say they were shocked was an understatement. They were petrified. Even Noah went to the bathroom to puke. Her back was littered with scars and wounds that had clearly not healed. They backed away. Jenni couldn't believe it but she was confused. Why hadn't they healed for the past two years.
Seems the others were thinking it. So our questions were answered.
"Its the boarding school you sent us to. They beat students there because of the principal. And the principal was a sadistic asshole and since he wanted information on your ma-family business, they made her re-live every wound that's why I worked to get that asshole arrested. Since I knew you wouldnt help. "
Jenni was now angry. She went to Vince, slapped him and shouting it's all his fault. They all believed it was their fault. They watched as Jared pinched Kara somewhere on her neck. She instantly woke up with a gasp. Her face was full of fear. Noone ever saw her like this. She was always emotionless.
She didnt see the whole family in the room, she only saw Jared.
"J-jarry. " her voice was like that of a child. "Sshhhh. "Jared hugged his cousin more like little sister as he rocked her back and forth.
"I shouldn't have slept. " the girl everyone was watching said.
"Ssh it's not your fault. You haven't slept for five days. Take this," he said while handing her the sleeping pills. She took it and not long after she was asleep.
Jared was just laying with her running his hands through her hair. Once he tucked her in he just lay beside her. The family was watching the two with sad smiles and awe. Jared is known as the most heartless and ruthless person even more than Vince. So seeing him like this was a surprise.
"You two were raped huh. "Jared asked Jenni softly.
Jenni Shook her head no which made them more confused.
"After she told me to hide, he-he raped her instead but since he paid for us too, he came the next night. And she told me to hide again and he took her again that night but it never happened again. "After she said that everyone's heart dropped. The girl sleeping loved her sister so much that she lost her innocence twice to save her twin. This was love that was unimaginable.
Everyone left the pair as Jared was more familiar with her, they went to their rooms to sleep. The rest of the family stayed the night.

Vince pov
I failed my parents. I fucked up so bad. It was bad to assume but the evidence seemed to point to her but now I see my mistake. They shouldn't have gone through that.
I have to fix it. Make her comfortable. I am jealous of how she easily let her guard down with Jared. I'm going to make both my princesses happy no matter what. I won't fail papa again. I took a bottle of whiskey, poured myself a glass and just stared at space.
They didn't have a good childhood. We thought they would be safe away from us but we were wrong.
I heard the door open. Noah came running towards me and hugged me while crying. My heart melted seeing my family sad. I will make this right.