Chapter 6

Kara's pov
            I finished unpacking the little I had. Well I hope I don't regret being here. I took my favourite book romeo and juliet.
  I looked at the time .Shoot I'm late. It was 7:32pm.I heard shouting and followed it. I heard Jenni whimpering. I guess we'll be going then. It was too good to be true. "Vince you don't understand she was going to the forbidden floor" a deep raspy voice said." I p-p-romise I I  was trying to find tthe kkitchen. I didn't know. "I heard Jenni's scared voice." Cole ,let her go or you'll be grounded. She now knows not to go to the third floor. I'm sorry Jenni for his behaviour."another deeper cold emotionless voice said. Okaay. I rounded the corner to enter the dining. Thank God for photographic memory.
           As i entered the plaxe turned quiet. The guy Cole was glaring at Jenni, he heard tattoos and nose and lip piercing. There were two huge guys am guessing twins sitting on the left while Jonah and some other dude with tattoos sat on the right.
          Then at the head am guessing Vince ,our guardian sat with a blank face and cold stare. I turned my head to Jenni. I could feel 6 pairs of eyes looking at me waiting for me to react. I just kept a blank face. Jenni was trying not to cry while rubbing her wrists. My eyes darkened when I saw red handprints on her wrists. I heard sharp intakes of breath. I've been told I'm pretty scary so imagine me angry. Terrifying. So I've been told.
           I snapped  my head towards Cole. He glared at me while I just looked at him with a cold blank face. I could see fear in his eyes. I looked at the rest who squirmed in discomfort. Vince just seemed slightly amused.
                Well I'm glad I amuse someone. "III'm fine. Really Kara. Please."I could see her pleading with her eyes for me not to hurt him. Vince cleared his throat and our snapped to him. "Welcome Kara. Please everyone sit."his voice as emotionless as mine. I sat across Jenni who sat beside Cole. I know what is she thinking but that's just how she is. Always thinks there is good in others.
               Jonah served us and I must say it was a lot. When you're starved for long you tend to have small eating habits. We started eating. Jenni kept her face down the whole time while the others conversed among themselves. I could tell she was scared. I grasped her attention and mouthed ' don't let him get to you' she gave me a grateful smile and mouthed 'thank you'.
          Well at least she wasn't scared. One.of the twins decided to start a conversation with us but I just listened obviously. He introdused all of them. Cole is 20 and Noah the guy sitting beside Jonah is 19 and he  said his twin is Xavier who just rolled his eyes  and he is Xander and they are 17 and Jenni  introduced us.i just grunted in response. Vince was watching our interaction intensely.
                 I am sooo full. I only ate a quarter and saw that my sister ate half. At least her eating habits will  improve. I think Jonah  noticed we were  full because he asked us shocked." You're both full?? You barely had anything,"he had another look in his eyes. He was worried??? Wow that's new. Never had a yone worrying about us. Jenni was about to answer when her phone rang. When she saw the caller she groaned. I didn't see who but Cole did." I see u have a boyfriend there sorellina. Care to answer it."
What?? Did Cole just say boyfriend?? Oh no ,let's see how this goes. My other brothers looked angry." I swear he's not my boyfriend he just keeps on asking me out and bugging me and am no interested. I told Kara and she took care of it but he doesn't listen. I swear." Jenni was now full on crying. Their eyes snapped at me to which I just shrugged.
           "Okayy. Answer it and put it on speaker." Vince said coldly. I won't lie but man he's scary. Those eyes man don't start me on them. "Okayy??" Jenni looked confused. I mean I was too. She answered and put it on speaker. Then I heard the Assholes voice. I clenched my fists under the table. This is not good." Oh hi sweetheart. Care to go out with me. Cause I'm handsome ur hot. We're good together." Asshole say what now?? He really is stupid." Wwhat. I told you I'm not interested. Just leave me alone," jenni said her voice cracking in the end. I hate seeing her like this. Aah and the Asshole just can't keep his mouth shut. " Ohhh. Stop resisting I know you want to but don't tell your sister. Even though she's a bitch she scares me aaa little. She doesn't have to know. "Oooh. This guy is stupid. Even after giving him a black eye he bever gives up. The worst part is that he's playing my sister." I do not want you. I'm the one who told Kara to deal with you. You're bugging me so much that it's creepy and i wwwas scared" Jenni said  stuttering slightly. "Ooh is the wittle baby scared of a date." Asshole's annoying voice replied.
                "III......" "Oooh  don't be a bitch ," Oh that's it. "Who's the bitch again asshole??" I asked him coldly my voice void of emotion."Kkkara I diiidn't kno,-" "Oh really. I thought she told you she's not interested. ""III,""Oh who's  stuttering now. Mmhm. I knew you were stupid but you are st a whole new level. The black eye didn't work  maybe I should let my brothers do it" I said deadly calm.
     "I'm  so so sorry.wait bbbrothers." I just hummed playing with the knife between  my fingers.