Chapter 14

Jared 👆
10 long months later
WE'RE FREE. I'm practically jumping on the inside. They did it. They got Bob fired. And boy was he not happy about it. He started yelling that we'll pay. So no letting my guard down.
          They got the three of us early leaves and to be honest I don't know how. Probably because of the mafia business. I forgot to tell you, Harry is from a mafia family too. The American mafia to be exact.
           Good thing our families are not enemies nor allies. Harry doesn't like mafia stuff like me. I don't like violence but resort to it when  necessary. It reminds me much of Don my stepfather.
            To be honest , I'm not scared of Bob. I'm terrified of who his personality resembles. The man who haunts my dreams at night.
          We were in our dorms packing and Harry didn't even try to hide his excitement. He may be a macho man but he's a softie.
         "Dang shortie. I've never been this happy to get out of somewhere well except school of course." Harry said.
I click my tongue in annoyance. I was having a big headache. 
        "Can you tone it down a notch. I have a splitting headache today. "I told him as I finished packing my bag. I felt someone stare at me so I turned to the side to find him looking at me with a concerned expression. I rolled my eyes at him but deep inside my heart swelled.
          He sighed . "You didn't sleep again did you. "He asked well more like stated.  I looked down knowing I was caught.
      "Why didn't you take your sleeping pills? "
    "You know if I keep on relying on them I'll become addicted and the last thing I want is to have drugs even if it's medicine to fill up my body as though it's water. Okay. I'll get through this. "I said but we both know I'm trying to convince myself that.
       He came and hugged me  and I couldn't help but flinch. It's become natural instinct. And my friends hate it but they Bare with me. I don't like physical contact because it causes small panic attacks.
             But Harry didn't mind it. We stayed like that for a while then we pulled away. I needed it and we both know it.
          "jazzy's waiting downstairs.  We better head out or she'll throw a fit. Btw you look good, " Harry said trying to lighten the mood. I laughed.
       I looked at my outfit.

 Damn I look good

 Damn I look good . I just have to wait for my woumds to heal and scars to fade. I told Jared not to inform my 'family ' that I'm going back a month early.  Instead I'm spending my month with my best friends meaning I'm going to stay with Harry's brothers for a while.
         We found Jazzy outside with a bored look. "Come on idiots, let's go. "Well that's Jazzy for you.
         We went to the airport boarded a private jet then set off to California. Good thing is they live almost near or place meaning I would go to the same school as them. 
            The journey was long considering the school was in London. I've never been to London considering we lived in England with Don. So my accent's pretty intact.
                  We alighted the jet and Brandon ,one of Harry's brothers rocked us up. He looked 20 yrs old and very handsome but not my type. He's a fun guy actually.
      We reached a big beautiful mansion. Perks of being in a mafia.

(Images are not mine

(Images are not mine. Got them fom YouTube Lisa or Lena.)
                A polite old man came and took our bags despite our protests. The house also had a beautiful interior. We saw three good looking men in the living room. Well one was a boy younger   than us but a little older than jazzy.
             We acquainted ourselves and it's safe to say they are better than my 'brothers'. There's Alejandro who has black hair, brown eyes and is 24yrs old. Brandon also has black hair but with blue eyes, Drex is 18 yrs with brown hair and blue eyes and Ian who is a cutie btw has black hair and brown/black eyes. I love their eyes.
           I told them that and they complemented me too on my eyes. Well if I didn't mention before, the   reason people can tell the difference between Jenni and I is because of our eyes. Jenni's green eyes are very dark like forest green with a hint of grey. Mine are much lighter with a hint of blue. People at our old school used to fawn over our eyes. I always thought mime are uglier compared to Jenni's since mine were lifeless. But they've become a bit lighter cause am happy with my part of my life.
         Anyway, back to the present,we were showed to our rooms and i did my night routine took my sleeping pills and drifted off to dreamless sleep.