A Day with the Older Brother

(Y/n) hummed quietly as she walked down the street. She was just walking around to get some fresh air. Cayenne had been bugging her for awhile and Midnight's been staring at her alot more for some reason.

(Y/n) smiled at the Bird that flew past. It was a nice day out so far. Another Bird soon flew by, it looked like it was flying to her. She lift a brow at the Bird and soon ran away as it dived down to her.

"AHH! FUCK!"

She looked back over to the Bird but it cawed at her, waddling over to her. (Y/n) took another step back while it followed her. She silently cried on the inside 'Bro, why wont it leave?'

"Miss (L/n)"

The girl froze for a second and then pointed at the Bird "Did you talk?" A chuckle was heard behind her, a tap being made on her shoulder "Behind you, Miss (L/n)"

(Y/n) shook her head "Nah. Cant do that. This Bird might attack me..." The Male looked to the Bird and gave it a cold glare, watching as it backed away and flew off. (Y/n) smiled and swiftly turned around, making the Male bring his smile back.

"Kyoya? Whatcha doin' here?"

Kyoya smiled down at her "Well, I was simply taking a walk. I didn't have anywhere in mind. And you?" (Y/n) sat her hands in her hoodie pockets "I was doin' the same. Wanted to get out my house for awhile" Kyoya hummed and walked forward, looking back at her "Well, would you like to come with me to my domain?"

(Y/n) lift a brow "Huh?" Kyoya smiled "I said, would you like to enjoy a cup of Tea with me?" (Y/n) 'oh'd' and walked next to him "Yeah, that's fine" The two walked together, talking about random things and topics. The Bird from before stared at the two, opening it's wings and flying off, soaring above them.

The girl took a sip of her drink and then looked to the Male in front of her

The girl took a sip of her drink and then looked to the Male in front of her. He seems to be looking over his Phone. (Y/n) squinted her eyes 'I wonder if...'

"Kyoya"

Said Male looked into her "Yes?"

"D....Do you know you're not from here?"

The two stared at each other for a long bit, waiting for one to say something. That was until, Kyoya sighed and lift up his glasses, cleaning them off "I do, in fact"

"In my....'World', there was a sudden mix up. Everything had gone blank, everyone had went quiet. It was if we had all died"

(Y/n)'s face softened

"However, we were soon placed here. Born again with new lives, living the same way we used to in a different place. It was odd at first but overtime, we grew accustom to a few things"

Kyoya sat his glasses back on, looking out the window "I have to say, it was quite odd to know I was being watched by thousands without even knowing it. I seem to have quite the Fan base as well" (Y/n) rolled her eyes at his smug statement "My God...Wait, does that mean Kazu was never in the Anime or Manga?" Kyoya lift a brow "What're you talking about? He was always there"