Kazu Runs Over

3rd

(Y/n) stopped her Moon gazing and then looked down at the Cat in her arms. He purred and scratched behind his ear. He then panted with his tongue hanging out a bit, looking around the room. (Y/n) sweatdropped.

'More suitable as a Dog than a Cat'

She nervously stood in front of her bedroom door. There was a slight possible chance that Cayenne and Midnight wouldn't care for Dusty being here, but Onyx was a whole different story. He hated being in separate rooms it was so bad. Maybe she should take him to the Doctor?

(Y/n) took a deep breath and cracked open her bedroom door, letting her head slip in slightly to see everyone. As soon as they heard the door creek open, the three swung their heads to the door. Midnight was over on her dresser, Cayenne was observing himself in the mirror and Onyx was sitting right by the door.

(Y/n) smiled at them "Hey, y'all" Onyx meowed back at her and tried to get outside but, she quickly stopped him. Onyx flicked his ears in annoyance, looking up to her. What was she doing? Why wouldn't she let him through?

"Um...I have some news"

Onyx backed away "Oh, no. No. She's lying. These fools are enough. Especially, now that the Pervert is here" Cayanne jumped down and waddled over "Bassy, so cold!" Midnight silently hopped down and went to a window. He was already aware of who she brought along. (Y/n) turned her back to Cayanne and Onyx as she stepped in, turning the other way whenever they would try to see what she held in her grasp. Onyx narrowed his eyes as she stood there and looked down at something. What was it?

"Hehehe, hello, Mr. Butler~"

His eyes stayed in their narrowed position as she turned around to show good ol--

"Undertaker.."

The Coon giggled "My, no Earl Phantomhive? Seems I came a bit early" (Y/n) smiled down at the two staring Cats "This is dusty, and he will be st---Hisss!'

(Y/n) looked to Onyx as he backed away, fur raised "No...Onyx, calm down. No fighting. He will be---Hiiss!'

"Ony--Hiss!'

(Y/n) sat the grey Cat down on her bed and bent down to her baby Onyx, rubbing the soft fur on his head "It's ok. Look, he's staying with us and that's final" She leaned down and pecked his forehead. When she pulled away, Onyx eagerly leaned forward, wishing that she wouldn't leave. (Y/n) shrugged "You're just gonna have to accept that" Onyx purred and rubbed against her hand before she fully left. But, that's when Cayenne got a little angry as well.

'HISS!'

"What the hell are you mad about!?"

Midnight shook his head at the four and then looked back out the window, seeing curled black hair popping out of a hoodie as the person walked on the side walk.

Midnight narrowed his eyes as he saw him pass. What was he doing here?

Ding Dong

(Y/n) tried her best to get Cayenne off of Onyx before Onyx scratched him but, yes, person on the other side. Ring the door bell. She's not busy at all.

Ding Dong

"Coming!"

She pulled Cayenne away but that only made whines come from him as he reached down for Onyx. She was confused on this Cats motive. Does he just want to be scratched? She sighed and took Dusty with her, thinking it was better if they were with her than with Onyx. If they were with Onyx, all hell would break loose. Dusty took it upon himself to climb from her arm to her shoulder, and that had scared the fuck out of her. She didn't even think he would do that.