The New Cat In Town

Well. What a way to welcome someone!

Onyx and Midnight still watched him as the brown Cat did the same, eyes narrowed and ears flicked back

"Is that...It can't be..!"

The Cat began to slump just a little at the voice only for a giant, red ball of fur pounced and flew towards him

"Is that Willy?! Oh, my Dark Prince, how I've missed you so! And with you, my love square will be complete-OwH!"

The Cat was stopped by the feeling of a coster, for a cup, hit his face. He then fell and skidded on the floor, a groan of pain spewing from him.

The Brown Cat, or 'Willy', huffed and gave him a stare of disappointment "Honestly.."

"Still sluggish on your staff, I see"

He sent a quick glare to Onyx who sat smugly on the couch. He then looked at the building he was now standing in. From this open space to the stairs and the open kitchen. He hummed "This is a sustainable area to stay for the time being. However, I would like to know who, exactly, is the owner of the home"

Midnight sat up a bit more, straining his back like the perfect little Cat he was "The Lady of the Home has gone off to work. She should be back within the next hour---That buys enough time then"

Willy gained the attention of the others, all looking at him. Even Snow became a little interested in this odd conversation

Willy narrowed his eyes, that slanted look he always had growing even more tense

"Where, exactly, are we"

"Thank you, have a good Night!"

As the couple waved back and closed the door, the girl looked back to wiping the tables down. It was almost closing time and she couldn't be anymore happier with the thought of being back with her babies!

Just the thought of them made her tail curl and ears perk up in excitement! She had gotten somewhat used to these odd machines. It's practically normal to fool around with them now.

Then again, she hasn't been wearing them often...

It was all due to the fact that she didn't want to scare her Children. Well, Onyx knew but, that was it! How would the others react..

Hell, how would Snow react..

The image of the Dog chasing her around the house was not a pretty one

Ding Ding

She groaned internally at the chime. Did they not see that they were closing? There weren't that many people in there anymore! Just these two other people and this girl on her laptop!

"(Y/n)?"

Her ears perked and moved back at the name. She turned around only to have her eyes ridden with shock