Chapter 11

“Now let’s-” Hisashi stopped, now seeing Tomura Shigaraki at the entrance.

“Are you alright?” Aizawa asked.

Hisashi didn’t respond right away, but began making his way towards the villain.

“T..Tomura...Shigaraki..” Jirou said after turning around and seeing the red eyed male.

“Can’t visit my family without heroes being here, huh.” Tomura scoffed before opening his arms and letting Hisashi hug him.

“Hey Uncle.” Tomura said.

“Hello, Tomura..” said the now crying male.

“No need to use a code name, you’re family. You can call me Tenko.”

“I missed you Tenko..” Hisashi said, having thought that his nephew was dead after his disappearance five years ago.(I know his age, it's for when he stopped visiting). 

“I missed you too, Uncle.”

“Hold on, does Izuku know about this?” Bakugou asked.

“Of course he does, I didn’t just stay in a hotel when I visited.” Tomura said as he rolled his eyes at the so-called ‘heroes in training’.

“Play nice, Tenko. These are Izuku’s friends, you know that. Anyways, where have you been..?”

“I was in Japan, Uncle. All For One, remember him? Well, he saved me from the streets after….the..incident.” 

“………………Right……” Hisashi’s happy demeanor lowered into a sad one. “Everyone, go to your rooms. I’ll be taking Tenko home. Have a nice rest.”

“But we need to turn him into the authorities!” Aizawa yelled.

“I said. Go. To. Your. Rooms. Now. Tenko is not going to jail in America, he never will, he’s a hero here. Go. To. Bed. Have a nice rest.” Hisashi glared. 

“Let’s go, Tenko."

“Yes, Uncle.”

Hisashi left with Tenko, leaving Aizawa and the class in the lobby to think about their decisions. 

“Izuku’s related to a villain…” Tokoyami said.

“A big villain at that..” Shoji said after.

“But he’s not a villain..” Jirou said.

“Not a hero either..he gave up, remember?” Shoto said.

“Yea…” Bakugou said, upset that he might’ve been part of the reason why. 

“Let’s just go check out our rooms, I have a feeling that we’re gonna have a long day tomorrow.” Aizawa said, already heading to the elevator. “By the way, I’m staying with Shinsou and Denki.”

The class heard a muffled ‘dang it’ and laughed, forgetting about Tomura.

‘Knew it’d get their minds off of that..’ thought Aizawa. 

‘Thank you, Aizawa-sensei…’ Shoji thought. “Thank you.’

“You okay Mezo?” Tokoyami asked.

“I’m alright, Fumikage.” 

“C’mon guys!” Yaomomo told the group, her, Jirou, Shoji, and Tokoyami were all in one room together since Aizawa wanted the group to stay together instead of separating. 

The group chuckled at her excitement.

“You’re really happy to be here, huh?” Jirou asked.

“Of course! My mother always talked about how amazing the food and tea and everything was here whenever she visited!” Yaomomo said, almost jumping out of her shoes with excitement.

Jirou giggled at her girlfriend, “Calm down, my Sweet. I’m sure we’ll be able to try them all.”

“I hope so!” Momo said, even more excited than ever.

A/N: Sorry for it being late and short-